Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My husband diagnosed with terminal liver cancer. :'(

I'm so sorry to hear this, Lisa. The advice to push away thoughts of tomorrow and focus on today is excellent. Don't spend these moments worrying and frantic. Make memories, take pictures, enjoy one another and spend as much time together as you can. Focus on love instead of loss. We all have regrets when we lose someone we love and nothing will change that fact. But no matter how much time he has left (and though I know that it will never, ever be enough, I pray you have more time than you expect) you should live each day with him to it's maximum potential. We should all do this, all the time. It's unfortunate that we're only reminded about how fragile life can be when we fear losing someone. Every day can be a wonderful blessing, if we just choose to see it that way.

Be well, and my thoughts are with you and your husband.

~Cheri

Lisa,

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry you're going through this. You and your husband will be in my prayers.

Oh, honey, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
<3HUG<3

Thank you all so much. The prayers are so appreciated. Although I don't understand why this is happening, I know that my Lord is in control and my Bear will be in a better place. He is 48 years old. It is just so sad. We learned yesterday even though he has worked 30 years and paid in his social security, that he still has to wait 5 months for his disability to start. He doesn't even had 5 months according to the Drs. This was an unexpected blow. We are holding on to our faith. We don't know how we will survive during this time. I too am disabled with a back condition last year and esophageal spasms. I worked for 33 years and I had to wait a full year to get my money. This is our money we paid in. NOT THE GOVERNMENTS! My pride is on the floor asking for help. I ask each and everyone of you that has a Facebook page to please share this fundraiser with your friends. You don't have to donate. Lord knows some of you may have it worse than I do. I had to pay for my surgery and I'm still paying on this as well. Just share this please!! Thank you and GOD bless you!

https://www.youcaring.com/hopeforbear

Shared on both my personal page and the 7 Bites FB page.

God bless you and your family - God has a plan in all of this!! <3

Shared on both my personal page and the 7 Bites FB page.

God bless you and your family - God has a plan in all of this!! <3

Thank you so much!!

Lisa, I just want to say I'm so sorry and I'm adding you to my prayers. Hugs.

Dear Lisa, my prayers are going out to you for your strength and power of love at this difficult time. Stay strong, but be weak also when you need to. If anything take this time to love your husband and to tell him that. I don't think it's a bad thing to let him know how much he means to you and how difficult it is to be strong for him. I cannot imagine how painful this must be.

Hugs.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's diagnosis. Remember that only God knows. Make sure you take care of yourself as your daughter needs you healthy, too. Pray he beats the odds and he stays with your family. He always will be with both of you!!! Prayers for healing and comfort.

Hard to find the right words to say :(

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this. I have Hep C so I have the potential for liver cancer as well.

I will pray for you both. I know a friend who had liver cancer and went to a teaching hospital and they were able to cure it with chemo.

I will say prayers for you right now!