Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill #2 Today

Good Morning October Bandsters! I'm sitting here in the doctor's office waiting to get my second fill. Had my first fill (5 cc's) Dec 2nd. Lets see how this goes . I'm hungry and ny belly really growling.

Oh...I was banded 10/15/13

Hi Vicki - I go today too - for fill #3 :) I'm aggravated however b/c I've been really watching what I eat and logging it in an app - Lose It - and the scale hasn't moved in two weeks! I'm hoping that this fill really tightens me up and I'll eat even less - but i haven't been eating over 1200 calories - plus going to the gym for 30-60 minutes of cardio exercise and just started light weights with a trainer... I'm not going to let this derail me - but DAMN - what's it going to take!

I'm also curious about my band - like I wonder if it will ever do what it does for success - we'll see how this fill goes - I'm already at 6cc's in a 10 cc band - he'll probably put 2cc's in today.

Glad we're on this together - I'm down 22lbs too.

Ok filled with 1.8 cc's. I sipped 1/2 cup if Water and I am full. Lol

You exercise wayyyyyy more than I do. Are you loosing inches?

Just got filled 1.8. Total of 6.8 now. Per my doctor's scale total weight loss is 25 lbs.

OMG - maybe 3 times a charm - It took a while for my Water to go down... I stopped and got a smoothie and I take a sip and it takes a good while to go down... it should last me the entire day :) Doc said that he usually sees the green zone in peeps between 7 and 9 cc's - I'm at 7.5 and when he injected me you could see the resistance in the solution in the syringe - it kept trying to push it back into the syringe. I believe that I NOW have restriction.

I wonder how the next few days will go - I'm going to take it slow and liquids.

As for my body shrinking - it is but it seems so slow - I'm down 7lbs in one month - Doc said 1-2 lbs per week is good - slow and good. blah blah blah - I want to see 12-15 lbs in a month - but I didn't get here over night and I get it...

So nice to be on this journey with you Vicki!! I'll let you know how this 3rd fill is doing for me. All the best to you too!

Hi everyone. I was banded 26 October 2013. Just had my second fill to 6cc in 10cc band.

Still not green, but no longer starving. How much have you all lost so far?

Hi everyone. I was banded 26 October 2013. Just had my second fill to 6cc in 10cc band.

Still not green, but no longer starving. How much have you all lost so far?

Banded 10/15/13 down 24. Still waiting for the real weight loss to happen. I sitll have not seen that 1-3 lbs per week loss yer.Lol. I've been told I'm in Bandster Hell.

Edited by Ms.Vickie

I hear you! All white knuckle weight loss so far!!

Banded on Oct 23rd and I'm down 28lbs - and it's definitely white knuckle losing - albeit, I definitely have more restriction than ever before after fill #3 ... so much that I really cannot eat in the morning, not even the mushiest of foods - but by the evening I can pretty much eat anything - just need to take it really slow and chew - the hardest part is the amount of food I put in my mouth - I've got to think about each bite, otherwise I'm in an awful way for a good 2-3 minutes after I swallow. It HURTS that's for sure.

I've learned (with the aggressive insistence from a select few on this board) that loosing 1-2 lbs a week is normal and good weight loss, never mind to those who are down 60 lbs in 6 months - poo poo on them - b/c that's just not normal and should not be expected (LOL)!

I'm just so thankful that it's winter and I'm not so inclined to run out and buy new clothes yet... The next 30 lbs (hopefully & realistically by June 1st) should really prove a game changer for my life and my clothes. God knows I have things in the closet I haven't worn in over 5 years that are nearly new - can not wait - I have that pair of skinny jeans that I cannot wait to wear!

Sticking to the rules and enjoying the journey - peace y'all!

Hi all! I was banded on 10/9 and am down 43 pounds. I have completely plateaued. I am eating right and am on the treadmill everyday. Will be getting my third fill soon but until then does anyone have any suggestions how to get over the plateau?

I got over 1 plateau while traveling. Little control over the food I had access to, and I was in Europe so all delicious. I went down to 2 meals, and tried to have a 16 hour break between dinner and my next meal. Lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks with this adjusted intermittent fasting.