Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

QUEST protein bars

Views
Started by rayray84, Jan 10, 2014 7:37 AM
2 replies to this topic
2 replies to this topic

rayray84

Posted January 10, 2014 - 7:37 AM

Ey all, just wanted to share... I'm 10 days post op and on soft solids currently for the next few weeks. I had read a feed about the Quest protein bars and thought I'd give em a shot... They're the best!! They're so easy to digest and you get a ton of your daily protein... Plus they taste pretty darn good.. I've used one bar as a meal and a snack for the day and am so happy I found them!!

Just wanted to pass this great find out to my fellow newbies... Good luck to you all!!

BryBro63

Guru in Training

• Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
  • Surgery Date: Jan 2014
  • Height: 5 feet 8 inches
  • Starting Weight: 316 lbs
  • Weight Lost: 137 lbs
  • Current Weight: 179 lbs
  • Goal Weight: 180 lbs
  • BMI: 27.2
Posted January 10, 2014 - 11:11 AM

Ey all, just wanted to share... I'm 10 days post op and on soft solids currently for the next few weeks. I had read a feed about the Quest protein bars and thought I'd give em a shot... They're the best!! They're so easy to digest and you get a ton of your daily protein... Plus they taste pretty darn good.. I've used one bar as a meal and a snack for the day and am so happy I found them!!

Just wanted to pass this great find out to my fellow newbies... Good luck to you all!!

Hello rayray84,

I'm still pre-op, and I'm HOOKED on the Quest Bars!!! Hoping and praying that I can tolerate them post-op!! My favorite...right now anyway...is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Glad to hear that you're able to have them post-op...

Thanks for sharing! 

dlar57

Expert Member

• Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Posted January 10, 2014 - 11:55 AM

I just found a new protein bar call detour , 15 grams protein 170 calories , 3 grams sugar, under 4 grams total fat , these bars are good, Neapolitan , taste like ice cream , chocolate chip Carmel 18 bars 17.00 dollars at bjs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      Aug 22
    BladeFox

My new body and attitude don't match my old (kept) clothes! Those cl...

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Trending Topics