Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello laguerita...I'm great thank God...actually I just about...getting my first period...on my own! Im so happy n thankful, I always need it progesterone or bc pills to get my period to come...

Im now getting my period, no more diabetes n the reason number one why I had this surgery was, BC of extremely high blood pressure and im now officially off bp medication, after 12 long yrs taking meds.. I praise God!!

Im now 40 lbs off 27 of those po in 6 weeks.

I did have some trouble vomiting n not being able to eat or drink...not even my own saliva..after 4 weeks...went Dr. and I had to be hospitalized for 2 days...bc my stomach was bending or narrowing right at the middle, n was not letting anything pass down at all....so they did an endoscopy n dilated my stomach with a ballon for 20 minutes..and of course I was under general anesthesia for the process..when I woke they gave me Water n it went down right away n since then I been feeling great...

and I hope my baby is in a near future :)

Good luck with your surgery n I will be praying for you...everything will be fine...

I will be here for any questions and support :)

Great news mjm.glad your doimg so well. Keep im touch i am on day 2 of liquid diet and it pretty much sucks but igotta do it

You can do this....after day 4 or 5 you wont be that hungry anymore...

I really hate Proteins shakes...

a few weeks after surgery you will be able to mix it with yogurt...

You do great!

So i definatly have NOT been hungry whatsoever!!. I am on day 9 of preop liquid diet with 4 days till surgery. I havenot been able to get all my shakes down they say i need 4 shakes a day and ive only been getting 2 down. My weight loss stopped even thought i havent been eating anything at all. Called surgeon office and was told i had to.get at least 4 shakes.down and my weightloss will start back up. Ive lost 10lbs

Oh you are doing great! at least drink 3....I know soon after surgery you will hate all shakes, but just do your best....

Remember to walk, as soon as you can after surgery, it will help a lot with the pain from gas...I bought gas x, but in my case I don't think it help at all, also buy some Miralax n a week after surgery you can start driking it, cuz you will be very constipated, so that way you are ahead of the game, trust me you don't want to push with stiches in your stomach...

Sip sip your ounces slowly (water) ;)

Hey how are you????

Hope you are doing great!! :)

Im pregnant!!! Im so excited!! Thank God!

Im pregnant!!! Im so excited!! Thank God!

Congrats !! How long ago did you have ur sleeve and do you have PCOS

Hi Dominicana, im Dominican too :)

I had my surgery jan 13, 2014.

3 1/2 months ago, I lost 60 pounds so far

Yes I have pcos since I was 19 n im 32 now

My period started coming on its own in march then April them,bam!! Pregnant! I just found out last night im 3 weeks 4 days.

Im doing great with my sleeve n eating enough most of days.

I called my surgeon today, and he scheduled me for next week.

Now I have to find a high risk OB :/

I live in NYC

I was trying for #1 for 2 yrs.

Hi Dominicana, im Dominican too :) I had my surgery jan 13, 2014. 3 1/2 months ago, I lost 60 pounds so far Yes I have pcos since I was 19 n im 32 now My period started coming on its own in march then April them,bam!! Pregnant! I just found out last night im 3 weeks 4 days. Im doing great with my sleeve n eating enough most of days. I called my surgeon today, and he scheduled me for next week. Now I have to find a high risk OB :/ I live in NYC

Lol really !!! What part are you from ? Typical question lol but that's great !!! I also have PCOS and I have had it since I was 18 and me and fiancé have been trying for almost 10 years and I hope that now that I am losing the weight it will just happen I pray to diosito that he gives me the chance to be a mom because he knows that I have prayed and prayed for this . I know I need to wait at least a year since I am just a week post op I can't wait and I am so happy for you . Did you do any ovulation kits at all ? What did ur surgeon say when you told him lol

How did you do it MJM!!! Im so excited for you!! Wish I could get my bfp:(

Yayy your back, lagueritachula, how you feeling hun?

Im excited, but I have to see my surgeon face this friday, oh God!! Im scared lol he told me to wait at 8 months, clearly no 3 and half lol

I pray for this miracle for so many yrs, im still don't know what to do,with myself! Im so happy that im sad:( my emotions are everywhere! But ppl tell me is normal, I been eating a little more than usual after I found out, they said pregnancy hormones relax the stomach a little bit, and thats why today i was able to eat a whole 1 dollar slice of pizza, I said the prize cuz that means a way smaller than a regular slice lol

Im feeling great so far, Thank God!

But im only 4 weeks 4 days

im a bit concern about gaining weight, but the miracle inside of me right now, is worth everything.

Dont feel bad, and make sure you use some protection, cuz this surgery for sure it works, lol

To tell you the thruth my husband and I, never use protection, not even before or after surgery, we just said, Lord put in there when is the right time.

And please for anybody else reading this post in the future, im not advicing anyone to do what I did, but that was my husband and decision.

my body only needed 2 cycles to regulate and boom!

I know I will see you post sometime very soon about your pregnancy, in the name of Jesus!

I lost 60 in 3 months, I need to loose another 60, I hope to loose at another 40 while pregnant, I mean like litle by little and walking and drink a lot of Water.

before I got pregnant, my surgeon did, my 3 months blood work, and he is going to give the results on friday, I can't wait to see how is body doing.

Dominicana 88

Hi, I'm from San Pedro de Macoris :) I came to NYC when I was 10 yrs old.

I did use first response Opk, I wasn't sure when i got them positive, if my body was doing what it was supposed to be doing, you know how pcos is...and after that we only did it twice that cycle during my fertile window, I wasn't even sure if i was ovulating for sure, and I stayed in bed after sorry tmi but I didnt go to pee after. I know yuck, I just clean in bed, somebody told no to pee after, so i pee before.

I had my positive 8 days before my period, that is extremely early, n I couldn't believe it, so the next i went to clinic and pay 35 dollars for a same day results and it was positive.

Be ready cuz, your miracle is coming soon!

God bless you.