Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i cant decide what my fave xmas movie is.......

i like ebbie (with susan lucci)

and christmas carol (one with george c scott and one with patrick sewart)

i really like its a wonderful life (who doesnt)

and elf (with will ferrel whom my ole man hates)

christmas vacation also...

see, i cant decide......what is yours?

My fave's are It's A Wonderful Life, Polar Express, and the one where she was hired by the mayor of a small Montana town to bring in big businesses and ends up making a 12 month calendar of all the rescue/fire men. So good and funny. My husband loves the elf movie. It's like it's not Christmas until he sees it, lol.

A Christmas Story. Followed by the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Oh this is easy.....

Miracle on 34th. St. (the original with Maureen O'Hara...and in black and white...not Turner colored..ugh) I cry every time they show the last shot of Chris' cane in the new house for Suzie.

It's a Wonderful Life. I cry every time Jimmy Stewart opens up the book from Clarence and reads his note about having a wealth of friends.

A Christmas Story. I laugh every time they show the Chinese Restaurant scene...especially as I'm Jewish and that was, and still is, our Christmas tradition. Movies and Chinese...a great way to spend the day.

Well, it is not a Christmas movie, but I watched the stage production, with Carrie Underwood, of "Sound of Music" last night. I am a musical lover, it was great. I am sorry to all the people who can't appreciate a new production of an old Broadway show! As far as Chrismas movies, I like the old, black and white, Christmas Carol! Karen..aka.kll724

Love Actually!

Christmas Story!

Miracle on 34th St(both versions)

Most of those stupid sappy contrived Hallmark Xmas movies :blush:

Polar Express!

Snowman!(animated with wonderful music)

It's a wonderful Life!

Home Alone!

While you were sleeping!

The Santa Clause(tim allen)

CG- I also hate Will Ferrell so I'm with your "old man" on that one.

The movie I watch every year at this time is "Holiday" with JUDE LAW FTW (and Cameron Diaz, Jack Black and Kate Winslet). Oh, I just love the story and the setting: England and LA. One year, both my kids and my sister gave me the DVD...because everybody knows how much I love this movie.

Plus, Will Ferrell isn't in it.

i forgot about the santa claus...thats a great movie.....

i never really liked home alone

and never saw holiday parr....

i am just watching everything on hallmark and lifetime. lol. been crying with all of them. lasts nights was a angel who really was in a coma. she got to come back and finish her life as a christmas miracle. i cried and cried. lol. and now i'm crying because my football team lost. boy. i need fluids badly

Bad Santa is the one for me. I like all the others, it's just that I've seen them too many times.

i am just watching everything on hallmark and lifetime. lol. been crying with all of them. lasts nights was a angel who really was in a coma. she got to come back and finish her life as a christmas miracle. i cried and cried. lol. and now i'm crying because my football team lost. boy. i need fluids badly

We have to watch "A boyfriend for Christmas" every year. And, there's one with Tom Cavanaugh and Ashley Williams we always watch for.

Yeah, you'd think I'm taking large doses of estrogen when I watch these sappy love stories with my Kleenex nearby :blush:

The Holiday. Watched it last night. :)

Forgot about The Santa Claus movies, A Christmas Story. So many good ones :)