Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jan 13, 2014 Sleeved Friends

Who else is getting sleeved Jan 13 ?

I hope I'm not the only one lol

I'm 31, married, no kids..

I weight 280 5'2''

I will start liquid diet Dec 31~ for 2 weeks.

Hope to meet more Jan 13 Sleever soon, so we can share our journey together :)

God Bless you all!

Very nervous n Super Excited!

im getting sleeved by DR Oritz OCC in Tiajuana monday jan 13th 2014

i'm married kids grown and married

46 yrs old

hw 275

sw 263

cw 258

starting my diet new years eve but acutlalay i'm doing a high Protein all the veggies and fruits i want diet and 30 min of walking every day now to get in shape and ready.

love to meet yall a t the mariatt

Who else is getting sleeved Jan 13 ? I hope I'm not the only one lol I'm 31, married, no kids.. I weight 280 5'2'' I will start liquid diet Dec 31~ for 2 weeks. Hope to meet more Jan 13 Sleever soon, so we can share our journey together :) God Bless you all! Very nervous n Super Excited!

Hi mjm2012, I'm on the same schedule as you. See you there. Married, 2 girls, 5'8"/285

Edited by cogaz

Welcome nola n vogaz :)

Thats great, we having surgery the same day, so we can get excited n nervous at the same time lol

I still don't know the time, they going to tell me on the 10th.

20 more days to go!!!!

I haven't buy any shakes either..

My check in is 5:30 am and surgery is 7:30 am . 21 years old hight 5'2" 235 start weight 260 and no kids.

January 13 for me, too! I check in at the hospital at 10:30, surgery at 12:30. Labs done beforehand. at 9:30. No liquid diet required by my surgeon, yay!

I'm married with grown kids.

Age 60 - Is it okay for an old grandma to join the group?

Ht 5'8"

start wt 304

current wt 285

goal 180

Do you ladies have your supplies, yet? I've got some Protein shakes, 3 special cups, a smaller spoon, and a few other things, but I need to pick up the sublingual B12, chewable Vitamins, and Calcium with VD.

I still need broth stuff,jello and Popsicles and Vitamins lol I'll be buying and ordering stuff on the 1st

Hi buddies! I'm 1/13/14 12:30p too!

Sw 296

Cw 291

Gw 170

5'8"

No diet required but started yesterday - mostly high Protein and liquids... Bought sf Jello, Popsicles, broth, fugsicles, crystal lite, total lean shakes and EAS carb control... 13 days left!!!!

Hi my name is Scott. Sleeve 1/13/2014

46 married

2 kids one in home 13 years old

5'10"

343 lbs

goal 200

2nd day of liquid diet

not to bad so far

Another Jan. 13th sleeve person!!! ME!!!

I'm 63, so Too Fluffy I'm with you!

Married, 1 daughter and 4 stepsons - all grown

Weight: 346, goal 180 5' 5"

I got my Vitamins and a couple of things from the doctor's office. I've ordered some nectar lemonade flavor online. It should ship today. I've heard it's wonderful.

I start my liquid diet on the 6th, see my surgeon on the 7th.

I am planning on shopping tomorrow for the stuff from the grocery store.

Edited by hazeleyeflgal

January 13th here as well. My name is Tim and im married and so ready to get this show on the road. Being sleeved in Delaware.

Happy New Year to all...and welcome to Jan 13 yayy 12 more days yayy...praise God!

Hi HELP I am getting sleeved 1/14 SW 227 33 yrs old 2 kids and amazing husband wondering how post op is going to go what to drink eat as process goes please share stories so I don't feel alone!!

Hi everyone! 30 year old, married mother of three surgery date 1/13/14. Start weight 367 and my goal weight is HEALTHY so that I can one day watch my kids have kids. I'm excited and scared at the same damn time..Lol but I know god has my back. I can't wait to start this journey with new friends who've been where I've been and going where I'm headed!!!!! : )