Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring, TX anyone?

Hello everyone. My name is Kimberly an I live near Galveston. I've been banded for 2 months and have lost 43lbs and I have been trying to find new friends that have been going through this experience as well.

Hello Kimberly. Congrats in your banding. My name is Stephanie and I've been banded for 6weeks. I live in spring. So far I've loss 33 pounds.

Wow! 33 pounds is great! It's nice to meet someone fairly close to me going through the same experience.

Hello everyone. My name is Kimberly an I live near Galveston. I've been banded for 2 months and have lost 43lbs and I have been trying to find new friends that have been going through this experience as well.

Hello Kimberly. Congrats in your banding. My name is Stephanie and I've been banded for 6weeks. I live in spring. So far I've loss 33 pounds.

Wow! 33 pounds is great! It's nice to meet someone fairly close to me going through the same experience.

Yea same here, nice to meet you too. I'm trying to find friends here that are dealing with this like us.

Yea same here, nice to meet you too. I'm trying to find friends here that are dealing with this like us.

It's definitely hard being alone. I have great friends and family but I don't think they understand what I'm truly going through. My mom says she's supportive, but she's been trying to sabotage me since pre-op. :(

It's definitely hard being alone. I have great friends and family but I don't think they understand what I'm truly going through. My mom says she's supportive, but she's been trying to sabotage me since pre-op. :(

I just have my mom out here, no friends out here. My mom kinda does the same thing. She'll say I'll get thus and give u half. It's something I can't eat. I tell her over and over I can't eat that. Finally told her don't force me food I can't eat. But she's the only physical supporter I have right now.

How was it with your first fill? I have still yet to get mine. My incision hasn't healed and my doctor put my port right underneath it.

How was it with your first fill? I have still yet to get mine. My incision hasn't healed and my doctor put my port right underneath it.

My first fill wasn't too bad. They did have trouble finding the port so I had to have it done through X-ray. Mine is right below my largest incision. I was pretty tender after the nurse had probed to find the port so she given me a shot to numb the area. Maybe you could ask for that if you feel you're still tender. I go back on Tuesday for my second fill so if you don't go by then I'll let you know how round 2 goes.

I'm suppose to go back this week sometime just to check out my incision. The nurse didn't do It cause they have to go right through the healing scab. I know exactly where my port is, I can feel it. Yea keep me updated. I doubt I'll have my fill by then but we shall see when I go to true results. Hopefully they give it to me cause I think I really need this fill.

I'm suppose to go back this week sometime just to check out my incision. The nurse didn't do It cause they have to go right through the healing scab. I know exactly where my port is, I can feel it. Yea keep me updated. I doubt I'll have my fill by then but we shall see when I go to true results. Hopefully they give it to me cause I think I really need this fill.

It shouldn't be too much longer that you'll be healed. I have trouble feeling my port and the way the nurse had trouble getting the needle to reach it I'm guessing it's not very close to the surface. But since you say you can feel yours, your fills should go smoothly. I go tomorrow evening so I will definitely let you know how it goes!

Yea that would be great. I have to wait till Friday now to see if I can get a fill. I've watched a couple of YouTube videos where the doctor was really pushing on the persons stomach trying to find the port. I wonder though if it's a good thing mine is almost right at the surface. What is it going to look like when I lose this fat around it. Will I be able to see it? That's my question and concern.

Yea that would be great. I have to wait till Friday now to see if I can get a fill. I've watched a couple of YouTube videos where the doctor was really pushing on the persons stomach trying to find the port. I wonder though if it's a good thing mine is almost right at the surface. What is it going to look like when I lose this fat around it. Will I be able to see it? That's my question and concern.

I have read a couple blogs where people say if their port is just under the skin, as they lose weight there's a small bump but it's nothing noticeable.

Oh ok. Thanks for that info. Well if I do get filled Friday I'll let u know. If not I'll probably still let you know. Lol.

Lol yeah! I'd like to know how it goes! I go for my fill in a few hours. It sounds weird but I'm excited. Lol.

You should be. I'm going to be just as excited when I get mine. ????. Good luck.

Lol don't know why I put Dde04. Have no clue what that means. Lol.

We'll today was very interesting. My appointment for my adjustment was for 6pm. I got off work early and went to True Results around 2pm to find out they closed early! The guy there gave me a number for corporate so I called them and they got me to the director at the location I was at and she was NOT happy. Apparently they were suppose to work a full day but the staff decided to leave early and not let their afternoon appointments know. So the director guaranteed I will be seen next Tuesday when it's convenient for me and gave me a $50 gift card for all the trouble I went through. I was really disappointed in what happened, but I think the director handled it well. I wouldn't want to be the staff when they go back on Thursday!