Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For the love of GOD why am I so hungry ?!

Hello everyone, I just want to get your feedback, I eat breakfast(protein) and eat yogurt and healthy things, I feel like I'm eat all day but I'm always hungry. Is that normal :( I feel like crying

Are you starting each meal with Protein? I know for me, it makes a huge difference. Early out, I also avoided the starchy carbs as I have found they are a trigger for cravings, which can easily be misinterpreted as hunger. I wrote a reply on another thread recently where I reflect on eating out of habit rather than being hungry. When I come home from work, I usually have a snack. cheese on a cracker or something like that. But the other day when I came home late because of the office holiday party, I did the same thing. Went to the cupboard to grab the crackers, but the thing was, I wasn't truly hungry. I had just eaten turkey and ham at the party and was quite full still, but out of habit, I went and grabbed something to eat.

So, this is something that I have to be constantly vigilant of. I am eating because I am truly hungry or am I eating for another reason? I am my own worst enemy. When I do the right things, though, like eating my lean Protein, it is easier for me to put down whatever else I am wanting to put in my mouth.

Pdxman is right I had party too at my house and sure enough ate carbs and found my self more hungry! So today I started with Protein foods.

And I'm not as hungry. Hope that helps.

Puchy, where are you in your journey???

Things to suggest are kinda based on where you are! But if more than a couple months post-sleeve I am with PDXMan and Ballermon 100%. Protein first, non-startch veggies second, and drink Water between.

If I eat sugars or simple carbs I get MORE hungry!!!

<p>Puchy, where are you in your journey???</p> <p> </p> <p>Things to suggest are kinda based on where you are! But if more than a couple months post-sleeve I am with PDXMan and Ballermon 100%. Protein first, non-startch veggies second, and drink Water between.</p> <p> </p> <p>If I eat sugars or simple carbs I get MORE hungry!!!</p>

Im six month out, I think you guys are right I may be eating out if boredom. I'm too my worst enemy:( I'm very active I work out everyday, I do a lot of high intensity workout and crossfit, I've lost tones of inches but been stuck at the same weight, maybe it's all my snacking ( healthy but non- the less still snacking)

Try broth in between meals to divert you from snacking. Best wishes!

Things to suggest are kinda based on where you are! But if more than a couple months post-sleeve I am with PDXMan and Ballermon 100%. Protein first, non-startch veggies second, and drink Water between.

"Drink Water in between?" I have as told we can no longer dtink & eat at the sametime. I was told to wait 45-60 mins after a meal.

Our rule is nothing to drink 30 minutes before and after a meal. She meant drink in between eating times, not immediately after.... You will have very painful dumping issues if you drink while you eat, I am told. Best wishes!

"Drink Water in between?" I have as told we can no longer dtink & eat at the sametime. I was told to wait 45-60 mins after a meal.

Yep, THAT's "In Between"!

Hello everyone, I just want to get your feedback, I eat breakfast(protein) and eat yogurt and healthy things, I feel like I'm eat all day but I'm always hungry. Is that normal :( I feel like crying

How much have u lost so far?

Are you getting in some healthy fats like fish oils and /or monounsaturated fats like olive oil or avacadoes? I would suggest adding a few of these healthy fats to see if it makes a difference in your satisfaction. Also stomach acid can feel like hunger: try a tums when you are hungry to see if you can notice a difference.

Happens to me sometimes. It's a phase ... It comes and gos.. Your ok :)

I'm curious to know how many calories and how much Protein you're eating.

I am 5 weeks out and I'm lays hungry too. And the worse thing is I crave sweets all the time.