Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

if only people would (just do it) and not over think it......its not a diet.

change what you eat..let the control the amount..exercise and last but not least....BELIEVE in yourself.....

sure our past (dieting) failures had us lose faith in ourselves.....but TRY

one more time......that is what i did.....

i tried one more time......i had the lap band to help me and give me some

balls to spur me on......

if i would have hemmed/hawed and why me and why this......i would not be where i am now....

YOU CAN

you COULD
if you

truly WANT

Thank you so much for posting this CG!!!!! This is EXACTLY something I needed to hear right now! Christmas Cookies have been kicking my a$$!!! But today is a new day and I CAN do this!!!!

Back away from the Christmas cookies!!! Eat one, then stay away, they are addictive and dangerous! Have a drink of something low calorie instead.

Thanks CG, you always post the greatest uplifting advice!!Karen..aka..kll724

This is SUCH a great reminder, and BELEIVING in yourself is a huge part of being successful!!! I always see people say "you have to want it", and while that's true, you can 'want' it all you want, but you have to BELIEVE you actually can!!!

Such a great post! Just the motivation I need to get through the end-of-year craziness at work. Normally I would have Christmas goodies stacked on my desk and eat my way through the mayhem. Not this year :) This year I'm thinking of joining the new boxing club across the street from work...much better way of working out my stresses :)

Have a great day!

Positive+Thinking+Can+Help+You+Lose+Weig

I want a big poster of this so I can look at it everday lol so it will remind me on those days when I feel helpless , which is not much any more ,

these were great to read. i can see myself slipping from one side to the another several times a day. thankfully the good side keeps winning out.

You are amazing CG! Thanks for the motivational posts...you have helped so many....

I'm glad you are here to help me on this wild ride of a journey.

I CAN, I AM, AND IM KICKING SOME A** (if I do say so myself ;) )....I WANT IT, WANT IT, WANT IT! :D