Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Wednesday!

Congratulations pammy!!

I consulted with Dr harrris but he had little photographic evidence of his work since he had just moved there so I didn't choose him. Love PSSC and am sure he is awesome! Can't wait to see your photos.

I had the TT where it looks like an upside down T. He had a few photos to show me so I did have an idea of how bad the scarring would be. Dr landerhome did my sleeve ( no complications) so I felt confident with the in house plastic surgeon Dr Harris. The scars from the sleeve healed beautiful so I am hoping for the same for my TT. I love all the nurses, MA's, receptionists and the surgeons here at PSSC. My favorites are the surgical nurses. They bend over backwards to make ur overnight stay as comfortable as they can.

Surgery went well and overall I feel good just sore. Its difficult getting up and down but it's getting a little easier each time. I have no idea what I look like yet...doctor will remove bandages Monday. I'm pretty swollen from all of the Fluid. I have two drains and I'll be glad to get those out!

Congratulations jgirl! Wishing you a speedy recovery and awesome results!

Congrats on this new chapter in your life. you deserve all the best. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks everyone! And Cowgirl...how are you feeling now? You're a little over a month out now? I hope my results are as good as yours!

So I am almost 3 days post TT and my pain level has been low the entire time. BUT.... I have horrible gas pains!!! I've downed almost an entire box of gas x strips, tried walking around more to get things moving, prunes and metamucil. I am constipated and I can't fart! How ironic the worse part of my TT surgery is farting!!! Any suggestions on how to get things moving? At this point I'm desperate and will try anything

So I am almost 3 days post TT and my pain level has been low the entire time. BUT.... I have horrible gas pains!!! I've downed almost an entire box of gas x strips, tried walking around more to get things moving, prunes and metamucil. I am constipated and I can't fart! How ironic the worse part of my TT surgery is farting!!! Any suggestions on how to get things moving? At this point I'm desperate and will try anything

Lol...yes I've been using Miralax and had my first bowel movement yesterday. I haven't had any gas pain though but I do feel bloated and it felt so good to finally go to the bathroom.

Milk of magnesium is very strong stuff take it and you should have a bowl movement same day Congratulations on your surgery :)

Milk of magnesium is very strong stuff take it and you should have a bowl movement same day Congratulations on your surgery :)

Prunes,3 glasses of apple juice, 2 fleet enemas, walking around, and 3 colase pills....... only thing all that has produced is a few HUGE farts! OK- and a ton of relief too but no bowel movement. I haven't gone poop in 5 days which isn't unusual for me, I am trying to not become constipated. I am down to 1 pain killer every 8 hours so I don't feel that is a factor anymore. Hubby is on his way to get me some milk of magnesium. Last trick I have up my sleeve, anyone else have ideas???

I will be 7 weeks post op tomorrow. I won't lie, recovery has been tough... to be honest more mentally than physically. My results are awesome though. To be able to dress in the close fitting clothes without spanx... it is amazing.

The ONLY results i am not happy with is where I didn't have work done..haha. Damn, I still have skin under the arms which isn't noticable until I wear a bra that actually fits. I need to go shopping for a bra to contain the side boobage, otherwise, I am feeling really amazing wearing stylish clothes etc. (The only surgical solution to that particular problem is an upper body lift which is just a bridge too far for me....)

I will be 7 weeks post op tomorrow. I won't lie, recovery has been tough... to be honest more mentally than physically. My results are awesome though. To be able to dress in the close fitting clothes without spanx... it is amazing.

The ONLY results i am not happy with is where I didn't have work done..haha. Damn, I still have skin under the arms which isn't noticable until I wear a bra that actually fits. I need to go shopping for a bra to contain the side boobage, otherwise, I am feeling really amazing wearing stylish clothes etc. (The only surgical solution to that particular problem is an upper body lift which is just a bridge too far for me....)

What all did you have done? I had a TT and feel like I have breezed through this too ( sleeve was also an easy recovery). Honestly, gas pains has been my issue with this surgery so far. I follow my dr's guidelines to the t even if I think its ridiculous. I would like to get my arms done and a breast lift maybe late next year. If you had either of these done, what was your experience?

pammy - i had a lower body lift, breast aug and lift, arm lift and small thigh lift. I have a thread called something like "two weeks from plastics" that has photos and alot of details. I updated photos at one month out too.

Jgirl how has your recovery been so far? I get my drains out tomorrow! I have a question about the crotchless compression garment.....are u getting sores from the opening in crotchless compression? Mine is rubbing and I've actually got a scab! Anyone feel free to answer this one please! Hahaha.... worse pain from my Tummy Tuck has been the gas pains and the crotchless garment....

Jgirl how has your recovery been so far? I get my drains out tomorrow! I have a question about the crotchless compression garment.....are u getting sores from the opening in crotchless compression? Mine is rubbing and I've actually got a scab! Anyone feel free to answer this one please! Hahaha.... worse pain from my Tummy Tuck has been the gas pains and the crotchless garment....

My recovery is going well. I got my drains out today!! Thank goodness they were getting on my nerves! My compression garment just wraps around my midsection so no sores or anything.