Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Remember Rolling Ur Eyes At Skinny Friends Needing To Lose 20 Lbs?

We all have THOSE friends. The ones who wear a 6 but want to wear a 2. They b**** about how hard it is to lose 20 lbs. And I used to think "Girl, I WISH I only had 20 lbs to lose. Can't be THAT hard..."

Now that I'm face to face with losing that last 20 lbs, I've realized how hard it truly is. The first 100 lbs was easy peasy. I've been tossing the same 2 lbs back and forth for 2 mths. My goal right now is to not gain...then on Jan 2 (after the holidays) I will count everything that goes into my mouth, hoping that will chase those last 20 lbs away

I'm now in an 8. If I never lost another pound, I'd be happy. But 130 is my CHALLENGE. I've never before weighed 130 (or 140 for that matter) in my entire adult life. I think I came outa the womb at 180.

I WILL weigh 130 someday.

Your body may settle out at the weight you are now....Just because you have never weighed 130 does not mean that you ever will....Some push the envelope and get there but they can't maintain it...They gain it back until their body stops at the right for you weight.

Has your Doctor told you where you need to be....I am trying so hard not to become obsessed with my weight loss...I fear that I may keep losing or gaining..Both scare me to death....

I also know that my body is going to stop where it is comfortable not my dream of being 140 or a size 8....You have lost a lot of weight and your BMI is 25...wow....You must be excited for the new you...

Sometimes when we spend our time worrying about those last few lbs. It can seem like forever to get rid of them....You have done amazing and I am impressed.....

Your body may settle out at the weight you are now....Just because you have never weighed 130 does not mean that you ever will....Some push the envelope and get there but they can't maintain it...They gain it back until their body stops at the right for you weight.

Has your Doctor told you where you need to be....I am trying so hard not to become obsessed with my weight loss...I fear that I may keep losing or gaining..Both scare me to death....

I also know that my body is going to stop where it is comfortable not my dream of being 140 or a size 8....You have lost a lot of weight and your BMI is 25...wow....You must be excited for the new you...

Sometimes when we spend our time worrying about those last few lbs. It can seem like forever to get rid of them....You have done amazing and I am impressed.....

Thank u. You've made my day! If I never lost another pound, I'd be happy. I actually a couple of size 6's in my closet (I think they were mistagged!) and 4 yrs ago that seems impossible. I was a size 22 4 yrs ago.

Thanks for reminding me how far I've come and to quit obsessing. My goal is to maintain till after the holidays and then I will work on the last 20 or so lbs. Hubby has gained 40 lbs so he's gunna get serious about his weight after the holidays also. He does well with Atkins. I hate Atkins.