Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pissed Off Husband

Really?? You are not here to support people you are only here to criticize people. I don't know why the moderators are even letting you stay on here. And your talking high school clique and fingers but all you do is point your finger at others. I think the only one who needs to grow up is YOU. Get a damn life! Yeah I said damn. Now point you wrinkled up finger at me. As much as you type on here I think you are the one who needs to take a hike and burn some of your mean calories!!

Lol

Well... he's probably freaking out about your health and safety and the money. As a man he probably feels like it's his job to keep tje family safe and provided for and rihht now everything is completely out of his hands and there is nothing he can do about it. He'll come around. .. it's in his nature. I know you're the one going through the surgeries but he's going through a lot too... men just (usually) suck at the emotions and communication thing! Good luck, I'll be thinking about you.

Please remember our forum rules. Take your personal arguments to PM, that is not what this forum is for. If you don't like the language someone is using, we will determine if it is appropriate or not, it is best for you to move on. And if you don't appreciate something someone is posting, use the ignore button, that is what it is for. We will not tolerate any more of this arguing and personal attacks. it ends now.

So I had the Sleeve on Jan 9th this year, had do have Gallbladder Removal on Feb 1st this year, had nothing but problems. I NOW have Bile Reflux, so Doctor has me to have the Bypass on NOV 21 this year, Yes that is Thursday. Husband is PISSED, he went off last night saying all the health issues are my fault, and I choose to have the sleeve to loose weight, and now I have <edited> up the family's life for a year now they Have to wait and have me Recover from YET another SURGERY......I feel so Sad and Alone, NO support, and starting to feel like it is My fault I was Fat I chose to eat no one ever put a gun to my head and MADE me GET FAT......ugh so depressed,...

I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. Praying for you and your family. You have support here!! Good Luck dear.

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks for ALL the Kind words, I am getting More and More Nervous as Thursday is getting closer. It is so strange to be going into WLS, and Needing to Gain weight. It is strange, I just have to keep in Mind I am going to get healthy and Strong....I am so Weak Now.....

Thanks for ALL the Kind words, I am getting More and More Nervous as Thursday is getting closer. It is so strange to be going into WLS, and Needing to Gain weight. It is strange, I just have to keep in Mind I am going to get healthy and Strong....I am so Weak Now.....

Keep us posted when you can on your progress!! Praying for a great surgery and full recovery!!

Praying for you!! Keep us updated so we all know you are doing well!! :-)

Thinking of you. How did your surgery go?? Hope you are on your way to a full recovery! I may be facing the same surgery. Please let us know how you are when you are up to it!

God Bless!

Please remember our forum rules. Take your personal arguments to PM, that is not what this forum is for. If you don't like the language someone is using, we will determine if it is appropriate or not, it is best for you to move on. And if you don't appreciate something someone is posting, use the ignore button, that is what it is for. We will not tolerate any more of this arguing and personal attacks. it ends now.

Thank You Susan. I was hoping a moderator would intervene.

Last night, I woke up several times with your situation on my mind. I hope you understand that my comments are coming from the perspective of a domestic violence survivor, and that ultimately I wish you good health and peace of mind.

Since I do not know you or what the other dynamics are in your marriage, my support comes from the frustration you expressed in your post. No one deserves to be verbally abused, or physically assaulted, or isolated from supportive family and friends, or mentally undermined, or denied medical care. It sounds like he is planting seeds of doubt about your ability to be in control of your own life and health.

Do you think he would also be unsupportive if your health issues were from a congenital condition or cancer or something catastrophic? Is he more concerned about medical bills and the inconvenience of doctor appointments and downtown for recovery or do you think he is frantically worried about you and doesn't know how to compassionately express his concern?

One thing that helped me to escape from my husband who became a clinically diagnosed sociopath was that call to a women's shelter to get a professional opinion about what my options were when his psychosis began to affect my health and safety. They introduced me to the cycle of abuse and helped my navigate my way through the emotions and confusion of examining how to change the people and surroundings that were robbing my peace of mind and mentally holding me in a dark place.

There have been several posts on this forum about how the weight loss process impacts relationships in positive and unfortunately sometimes negative ways. Companionship should be about loving and caring and sharing. If you do not have that, then why are you still there?

There was a psychologist on Oprah who addressed issues with lopsided toxic relationships. One of her comments turned my life around. She said...."Instead of thinking 'I love him - so why does he treat me this way?' Start thinking 'why would I love someone who treats me this way?'

Whether I have hit the nail on the head or not, I want to encourage you to pursue good health and happiness. You have a right as an individual to determine what your course in life will be and who surrounds you in your journey through life. If you have to battle genetics, uncooperative body parts, and gnarly old habits in the process, then do it!

I know we get tired of being strong, but you can pull strength from sympathetic friends on this forum. With the sleeve, you have already taken that first leap of faith to have a healthier happier life. When we stumble along the way we can grab a cane, crutch, or go-cart and keep on moving toward the prize.

Life for anyone is a series of adjustments - a change in plans from day to day to day. My signature quote on this site is from Wolfgang Von Goethe. It has helped me face many unimaginable obstacles in my life. Goethe said, "Whatever you can do, or dream you can......BEGIN IT! For boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."

Good luck sweetie.....do what you have to do get healthy and happy. We are here to encourage you along the way. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.