Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pissed Off Husband

What. In. The. World.

Goldy, I am so very sorry you're feeling alone and victimised at this very moment.

Here's hoping your husbands exasperation got the best of him and he re-evaluates his standpoint. After all, you probably did this to improve EVERYONES lives in the long-term and he's solely thinking about things in the short-term.

You're not alone. We're all here and will be here waiting for you on the other side.

Just a little bump and it'll be over and you'll be flying again. x

So sorry your husband said those thing to you. It is probably just the stress of everything you have been through. He was probably just letting off frustration eventhough there is no excuse for it.

I too have the same issues. Although, I don't think they are as severe as yours as of yet. I've posted about this and how scared I am that I may too be facing gastric bypass. I had my sleeve surgery 5/21/12 then gall bladder surgery in March of 2013. I have also been diagnosed with bile reflux and gastritis. Also the worse diagnosis is esophageal spasms. UGH.. so painful. My surgeon mentioned the bypass to me and I told him no. Not yet. I will see how things are. Unlike your conditions, I can still keep food down. You are underweight I see and you really have to do this so you can get nutrition in.

I'm praying for you. I hope all all is well for you on Thursday. Please keep us informed on how you are doing.

Good luck and God bless you!

She used the F-word. If you take the time to read carefully, you will see that it has since been deleted by a moderator. That word is not considered acceptable to many people. My request was perfectly reasonable.

It seems the same 4 or 5 members of that little high school clique that were following me around are at it again, wagging their finger at me.

Get off my case. Take a hike and burn some calories, girls!

I'm sorry; but, it's funny how no one noticed the deleted word until you pointed it out. It's funny how THAT is what you noticed.

Op..I hope you get the support you need. You have come to a pretty good place. This journey is hard enough without having a solid support system at home. Hopefully you can get some of the support u need here. Prayers that things get better for u.

Did you even have his support when you had the first surgery? If so, there is obviously a deeply rooted problem and he just doesn't know how to express his feelings or concerns. Men are pretty good at hiding that stuff and when it does come out it often comes out as anger first. If you didn't have his support in the beginning, well then, its time to focus on you, lose the weight, strut your sexy ass in front of him and show him what he'll be missing for not being supportive!!!

Goldy, jokes aside I know the stress, pain and confusion has been tremendous for you these last couple of months...

As a husband I think he feels scared and helpless in this, that is not always a comfortable feeling for our spouses to sit with.. Did his worry come out in an articulate loving way? No...

But he's human like the rest of us, and I have hopes that by the time you go in this week he will be right there, back by your side :)

I'm sorry; but, it's funny how no one noticed the deleted word until you pointed it out. It's funny how THAT is what you noticed.

I noticed it right away myself.

I am dealing with life and death things here and NO Support!!!! SMH

She used the F-word. If you take the time to read carefully, you will see that it has since been deleted by a moderator. That word is not considered acceptable to many people. My request was perfectly reasonable.

It seems the same 4 or 5 members of that little high school clique that were following me around are at it again, wagging their finger at me.

Edited by *susan*
Against forum rules

Edited by *susan*
Abusive and against forum rules

Really?? You are not here to support people you are only here to criticize people. I don't know why the moderators are even letting you stay on here. And your talking high school clique and fingers but all you do is point your finger at others. I think the only one who needs to grow up is YOU. Get a damn life! Yeah I said damn. Now point you wrinkled up finger at me. As much as you type on here I think you are the one who needs to take a hike and burn some of your mean calories!!

Sorry for your situation, but please clean up your language. We don't need that here.

Edited by *susan*
Against forum rules.

Against forum rules.

Lol

Edited by *susan*
Against forum rules. No need to repeat.

Don't mind her something is extremely wrong with her. It's ok to post how you feel even if you cuss every now and then. It's sad you need our support and she just wanted to chastise you. I hope everything works out and you get the support you need! Us real supporters will be here if you need us!

Edited by *susan*
Against forum rules