Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Count Down Begins for Boob job :)

You are right. I guess I feel selfish since I done everything for my family' date='and this is the 1st time I want to do something for me,and I sorta have the money to do it,and want to do it. I'm not getting my boobs done. I'm going to wait,and see what they tell me next year about the apartment. I will then make my choice according to what they tell me. I guess waiting won't kill me,but it's for sure I do need to get out of here. I'm already waiting to long,but June 2014 is the time they have me for an interview. So it's either wait & see or see if my friend can find me a place next year so I can move out.[/quote']

I am not a mother so I honestly don't know what it is to have kids as a priority but i watched my mom make mistake after mistake with her kids and now she's 50 and realizing how selfish her choices were when we were growing up. Now that her kids are all adults (I'm the baby--24 years old) we have all grown to appreciate her and still love her unconditionally because we know that she was abused and young BUT it took us all hell and hard times to realize this. I worship the ground my mother walks on but I wonder how different my life would have been had she been strong enough to walk away.

I am not a mother so I honestly don't know what it is to have kids as a priority but i watched my mom make mistake after mistake with her kids and now she's 50 and realizing how selfish her choices were when we were growing up. Now that her kids are all adults (I'm the baby--24 years old) we have all grown to appreciate her and still love her unconditionally because we know that she was abused and young BUT it took us all hell and hard times to realize this. I worship the ground my mother walks on but I wonder how different my life would have been had she been strong enough to walk away.

Sometimes we don't see the harm it cause the children. Everyone might see it different but I'm not moving to be in the streets so I might as well stay until I do get a place then we can all move,and be happy. Wanting surgery shouldn't make me less of a loving & caring mom. I have done everything for my kids. My kids can never say I have no clothes,food,school supply. Even things they don't need like computer,ipod ect... My kids have it all. So someone thinking I'm selfish. I think not!!

When you put your daily dramas in a public discussion forum' date=' you are going to get comments. You are mistaken if you think my comments were made at your expense to bolster my ego. Psychologists call that projection (you can look it up). I just called you on your BS and you're mad because you got caught and are embarrassed. So be it.

Apparently you are in serious denial if you cannot understand that your ARE abusing the government aid you are receiving if you are using the money that you should be using to support your own family for your own personal vanity projects. First your support your family and then, if there is extra, you can consider non-essential expenses. That is the social compact we all live under. No one wants you to go live in a housing project where you and your family are not safe and healthy, but that doesn't mean you should expect to live in a luxury condo either. Most of us live in more modest places that are both safe and affordable.

The fact that you are shocked is a good sign--maybe that means you will give some serious consideration to your attitudes and behavior. You seem very befuddled. Thursday you were getting divorced, today you're not. Today you posted this nonsense about getting a boob job which costs big money, even as minutes later you were posting in another section of this website that you can't afford to get your Migraine medicine. You zip from one thing to another like a pin ball machine. Do you see the problem here???

If you are indeed in a crisis situation, please contact the appropriate resources for mental health care and counseling. Nobody wants your children to suffer or want for the things they need. If you truly do care for them, you will get them out of that abusive situation and get yourself stabilized and not wait 2 years to do anything about it. Your teenage daughter needs stability and guidance now, not in 2015. Children who live in such circumstances suffer permanent psychological damage--just ask anyone who grew up in such an environment.

Good luck to you. I hope you are able to pull yourself together and get back on your feet.[/quote']

You are a sick woman!!! It's sad that you don't see how you bring people down in this forum. Whether you feel what you are writing is true or not ...its not your place to say these kind of rotten things to strangers on a forum. If you have nothing nice to say, try not saying anything at all. The fact that you need to tear people apart like this is disgusting. Seek help. Stop hurting people!!!

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 298~gw 140

Sometimes we don't see the harm it cause the children. Everyone might see it different but I'm not moving to be in the streets so I might as well stay until I do get a place then we can all move' date='and be happy. Wanting surgery shouldn't make me less of a loving & caring mom. I have done everything for my kids. My kids can never say I have no clothes,food,school supply. Even things they don't need like computer,ipod ect... My kids have it all. So someone thinking I'm selfish. I think not!![/quote']

Girl...go get yourself some new boobs and come back and show turnthepage page how good they look. She's a bitter woman. Nobody should pay attention to her long rants. She obviously has nothing better to do with her life but sit on this forum and try to tear people down. Hopefully she seeks help. If not, we can just keep reporting her. Can't wait to see ur new boobies girl :-)

Excuse me but didn't you file for divorce last Thursday? I thought you didn't have enough money to move yourself and your kids to a safe place' date=' away from an abusive husband, but now you are getting a boob job. Did I miss an episode? I am so confused by this drama series.

I don't understand, but I do wish you well. It seems like this is a very difficult time for you.[/quote']

Wow

Wow

Yeah...

Yeah...

I know!!,

You are a sick woman!!! It's sad that you don't see how you bring people down in this forum. Whether you feel what you are writing is true or not ...its not your place to say these kind of rotten things to strangers on a forum. If you have nothing nice to say' date=' try not saying anything at all. The fact that you need to tear people apart like this is disgusting. Seek help. Stop hurting people!!!

(Pre op) sw 341~cw 298~gw 140[/quote']

She is a hott mess that us miserable on here sad

Mz Shay

I love Tiny, but I am really worried about her. A number of us have walked in her shoes, maybe not the same shoes, but the same situation. Now that my children are adults, I hear from them what I put them through during their growing years. Some of it isn't pretty to listen to, an in my heart I know I should have done things differently, but I was trying to make my life easier at the time. All I could do was tell them how sorry I am and that I was selfish, trying to make my life easier and in doing so trying to give them what they needed. I didn't realize how much damage it did to them. I don't think anyone is putting Tiny down, but trying to be helpful. We don't want her to make the mistakes that many of us have made, we've been there and done that, and the consequences of our actions weren't pretty for our children. I believe most of us are trying to protect her, as we see how much she loves her children, as we loved ours, and just want her to realize those consequences before they become an issue for her. Tiny has always been supportive on the post and in her time of need we all need to be supportive of her. Whatever decision she makes, it is she that has to live with it in the end.

If she is so supported... can u explain then why these nasty things would be posted in a completely different conversation that she wasn't even taking part in.... I'm sorry but this is uncalled for.... and no matter how anyone tries to spin it, because its on a public forum and when she puts her business out there she should expect to get responese..... this was taken beyond personal and i think some people should be no longer be allowed here....

Sorry--I can't understand your illiterate and incomprehensible post. I have done nothing but write positive comments to you up until a few minutes ago when I pointed out the irony of your statement above' date=' swiping at another poster.

I don't know why the welfare cheat (she wrote that she was taking public aid for her kids while squirreling away her own money for a boob job) chose to leave the forum, but it was her choice. Perhaps she had embarrassed herself by her posts, laying out all her troubles for everyone to see. That was her choice too.

I simply pointed out a fact, which she subsequently confirmed. She was under no obligation to disclose her apparent taking of money under false pretenses and I am under no obligation to support (emotionally or financially) law breakers who use taxpayer money for their own personal benefit. I have no qualms about using public money to help those truly in need, but I'll be damned if I will support some idiot's kids so she can lie to the authorities and use her own money to get a boob job for her own self-gratification![/quote']

If she is so supported... can u explain then why these nasty things would be posted in a completely different conversation that she wasn't even taking part in.... I'm sorry but this is uncalled for.... and no matter how anyone tries to spin it, because its on a public forum and when she puts her business out there she should expect to get responese..... this was taken beyond personal and i think some people should be no longer be allowed here....

Let me just say, that I have no clue where you got the quote or who made it. But it is only one person from what you posted. Tiny has support of quite a few people that post here that is what does count. Tiny has always been supportive and knowledgeable, but as we all know she and her children are in a very bad relationship. And all I can see is the scars that that relationship is leaving and that is my concern. Her boob job is not my concern, but if she can afford that so be it, but I would rather forget me and get my children the heck out of dodge. But whatever decision Tiny makes she has to live with it.

Is there any truth in the quote you posted? I don't know. I will say there are some things that are uncalled for " your illiterate and incomprehensible post" , " idiot's". And wherever was posted was most of it accurate? There again I don't know and I don't care. It was made by one person and that one person does not make this whole forum of people who support Tiny. So Tiny is definitely supported on this forum, that is so obvious so when you say "If she is so supported" there again it is one person, so are you trying to tell me because of this One Person, Tiny doesn't have the support of the rest of us? She has my support in whatever decision she makes even though I don't agree with her logic.

Whether the person who made the remarks should be barred, well there are enough of you complaining about it that there is a good possibility it might happen.

I have no clue why you asking who made it quote... it says that much right at the top.... as for where I got it its under the headline " negativity".... the point i was trying to make was why is she being talked about in that manner in a conversation that she's not even a part of... that was not the only post the person made but unfortunately the others that were even worse have conveniently deleted .... I could care less if she wants to go have boobs attached to her forehead .... not my business ....

I have no clue why you asking who made it quote... it says that much right at the top.... as for where I got it its under the headline " negativity".... the point i was trying to make was why is she being talked about in that manner in a conversation that she's not even a part of... that was not the only post the person made but unfortunately the others that were even worse have conveniently deleted .... I could care less if she wants to go have boobs attached to her forehead .... not my business ....

Look at your post at 10:48 AM #25 there isn't any name on that quote and I had no clue where you got it. I actually just found it a few minutes ago so at the time I responded to you I didn't know who had said it. The most important thing is, it is only one person, Tiny has support of more than one and that is what is important.

"When even one American, who has done nothing wrong, is forced by fear to shut his/her mouth, then all Americans are in peril." Harry Truman

Look at your post at 10:48 AM #25 there isn't any name on that quote and I had no clue where you got it. I actually just found it a few minutes ago so at the time I responded to you I didn't know who had said it. The most important thing is' date=' it is only one person, Tiny has support of more than one and that is what is important.

"When even one American, who has done nothing wrong, is forced by fear to shut his/her mouth, then all Americans are in peril." Harry Truman[/quote']

Unfortunately, tiny now has 0 support because she left the forum because of turnthepage. How can you look at yourself in the mirror knowing that your rude unnecessary comments that YOU made to a stranger in obvious need of support, made her run away??...and now no one even knows if tiny is ok or not. That to me, is very sad....and the 1 person on this forum that is doing this to the members here, is STILL here upsetting members. Does that make you feel good turnthepage???