Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two weeks from Plastics - progress so far

Jane it is amazing how good you are healing!

Look at you, you look sexy awesome! I don't even see much swelling.

You need to schedule a vacation soon to a tropical place that's going into summer season so you can rock a swimsuit. :)

Girl, you are looking good, just wait till the last of the swelling goes down and when you can start working out you will be killer. I admire you so much, don't know if I could have gone through all that surgery, happy recovery!

Thank you so much for the pics! You look amazing. Very sexy and very well proportioned. I agree with Laura. Need to schedule you some beach time to show off that body.

You're looking great, Jane! I can't believe how nicely you're healing! Maybe plastics aren't so bad after all and maybe someday I'll be posting before and after photos. We'll see.

That's a heck of a lot of surgery at once, though. I can't wait to see pictures at a month out. I bet you've still got a ton of swelling and things will look even better then.

~Cheri

Wow! I kinda ruled out plastics but you look really great. If my money boat comes in it could show up on the screen for wife and I.

Wow!!!!

Amazing!!! You are doing so good!! Cant wait to see 2 month pic!! :)

Thanks for being willing to share with us. It helps to know what is possible and makes the whole skin issue less scary for me.

Thanks so much for posting pix. It's inspiring to see your progress.

You look awesome...congrats! It is nice to hear how someone is doing with the plastics side of the journey..Thank you for sharing with us!

You look fantastic Jane! I am so glad you are doing well. Thank you for sharing progress pics. You look great!

That's great Jane. You seem to be doing well. Those compression garments seem like cruel and unusual punishment. They kinda make it tough to enjoy your new body. But they do keep the swelling at bay...plus hold things together so they can heal. How much longer on that last drain? Probably not much longer I bet.

Well done.

I had a Tummy Tuck with two drains for that one. My surgery date was 9-10.... Then I just had a breast lift with implants done last week 10-22. I didn't have to have drains with that one, the surgeon just placed loop stitches on the underside of my breasts so that Fluid could drain there, but I didn't have any come out. I am feeling really well overall, however I keep having a re accruing muscle spasm in my left arm going up to my breast. When it first happened I had a panic attack over it! It felt like a hot poker was being shoved into my arm up into my breast! It was one of the worst pains I have ever had in my life! I've had this pain again about 7 times, but thankfully not quit as bad, and only lasting for a few seconds instead of the five minutes that it happened the first time.

I totally love my results! My tummy had a lot more extra skin then yours from the looks of your photos....the tummy tuck has been such a life changing thing for me! It has boosted my self confidence through the roof! I am finally able to wear normal clothes now too! I had to wear pants that were 2 sizes to big just because of my apron which I lovingly refereed to as my front butt. I also had to always wear bigger shirts that had to come down to my crotch at least because I didn't want anyone seeing my apron.

I remember pre op worrying about having a huge scar, and about the pain. Now after I could care less about the scar (even though it looks great) I will take it over having that skin any day! As far as the pain, it wasn't as bad as I imagined. I was up and out of bed after 2 days, and I even went out to the club 3 days post op! Best decision I have ever made besides the sleeve!

You look great! Congrats! I have pictures posted in my gallery if you are interested in looking. The results keep getting better and better! :)

Amazing transformation! I hope we are all as successful as you have been!!