Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting my first flat tummy in......EVER!

absolutely!!

Wow, the results we see right now are amazing. Congratulations on having a flat tummy!

Hope your feeling better soon and that cat realize he/she has a job to do : P

I'm 1 month post, and feeling 99% back to normal. Recovery has been so much easier than I expected. Most of the swelling is gone, still wearing bodysuit for another 2-3 months, to help with healing. Wearing my size 1's, waiting to get back into my 0-00's. Will post updated pics.

5 weeks post op, feeling terrific!! Most of the swelling is gone, back into my size 0-00's

post-123478-0-02965900-1385081957_thumb.jpg

post-123478-0-13504500-1385081968_thumb.jpg

post-123478-0-22191100-1385081978_thumb.jpg

You still have a fair amount of bruising. It's healing ver well though. You must be super happy. Congrats.

Dr. did say that I bruised and swelled more than most, but I'm VERY happy with the result. Recovery has been so much easier than I expected, very little pain, no complications. Feels like I never skipped a beat!

Hello therealmeshere, Just thinking about you and how everything is going. Have the bruising gone away? Do you love your fabulous tummy now?

Hello therealmeshere, Just thinking about you and how everything is going. Have the bruising gone away? Do you love your fabulous tummy now?

Yep, the bruising is gone. Thanks for asking. I love my tummy!! Still wearing Shapewear for a few more weeks, but......the difference now, is I look the same with or without shapewear. Not like pre-surgery where the shapewear had to have superpowers to hide my fat suit! I even bought some HOT bodycon dresses for the holidays, in a size small, thank you very much!!

Yep, the bruising is gone. Thanks for asking. I love my tummy!! Still wearing Shapewear for a few more weeks, but......the difference now, is I look the same with or without shapewear. Not like pre-surgery where the shapewear had to have superpowers to hide my fat suit! I even bought some HOT bodycon dresses for the holidays, in a size small, thank you very much!!

Wow u r amazing and is very string women I wanted a Tummy Tuck but insurance didn't cover it.. but how r u doing now

Wow u r amazing and is very string women I wanted a Tummy Tuck but insurance didn't cover it.. but how r u doing now

I'm feeling and doing wonderful! Thanks for asking.

If you have back or possibly other problems, try to get a referral from the doctor that you see for that. First print the criteria from your insurance website and take that to them. Write a letter to your insurance explaining how the extra skin impedes exercise and exacerbates the pain. Also mention how important exercise is in maintaining a healthy weight and preventing any comorbidities from returning. Then the doctor can include this letter with the request for approval. Sometimes insurance denies, just to weed out the not so serious. It may or may not work, but it might be worth a shot.

I'm feeling and doing wonderful! Thanks for asking.

If you have back or possibly other problems, try to get a referral from the doctor that you see for that. First print the criteria from your insurance website and take that to them. Write a letter to your insurance explaining how the extra skin impedes exercise and exacerbates the pain. Also mention how important exercise is in maintaining a healthy weight and preventing any comorbidities from returning. Then the doctor can include this letter with the request for approval. Sometimes insurance denies, just to weed out the not so serious. It may or may not work, but it might be worth a shot.

Thank u i will most definitely try it. BECAUSE I STILL GOT ALL MY FLABBY AT THE TOP BUT IM JUST GRATEFUL RIGHT NOW TO HAVE CAME THIS FAR