Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

Is that what that thing is called?

Lmbo

Painting my toenails without gasping for air lol!!

With summer coming that's a biggie! We can wear open toed shoes in my bank but only if your toes are done.

Went to a theme park yesterday, and got on my first roller coaster in more than 10 years (12 years to be exact!) fear of being told I didn't fit kept me off every ride for that long.

After the whole day my hubby was like just get on one already. I went alone! In fear of humiliation! And this ride was CRAZY!!! lol and my hubby recorded it! LOL I couldn't believe I fit! I couldn't believe I loved it! Me and hubby are planning a date night back so we can get on more.... Together:)

Surgery date 7/25/12

Went to a theme park yesterday' date=' and got on my first roller coaster in more than 10 years (12 years to be exact!) fear of being told I didn't fit kept me off every ride for that long.

After the whole day my hubby was like just get on one already. I went alone! In fear of humiliation! And this ride was CRAZY!!! lol and my hubby recorded it! LOL I couldn't believe I fit! I couldn't believe I loved it! Me and hubby are planning a date night back so we can get on more.... Together:)

Surgery date 7/25/12[/quote']

I just got tears in my eyes reading this. I can totally feel your excitement and happiness. So, so happy for you!

:) thank you! I am so happy to have this second chance to be healthy and enjoy life like others do.

Surgery date 7/25/12

I am delighted for you!!!

I bet you got some actions don't deny it neither lmbo

Hahaha.. Well I got a "yeah baby"!!!

I bought a new pair of work pant because the ones I was wearing I could take off without unbuttoning them. I wore my new pant today and my boss said they were too big and to get a belt! Oy! I thought they fit when I bought them YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

Went to a theme park yesterday' date=' and got on my first roller coaster in more than 10 years (12 years to be exact!) fear of being told I didn't fit kept me off every ride for that long.

I just got back from Disney and I went on the Aerosmith Rockin roller coaster. I fit! I was shocked. It was so excited! My kids were so happy for me. :) I'm glad it was just as exciting for you Jenn!! I also fit on the Harry Potter ride at Universal. 3 clicks of the harness and I was good to go!!!

What does NSV mean

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221**14 days post op. CW: 203.8 lbs<br />---THE WORSE PLATEAU EVER ---

Non- scale victory

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Jenn!! This is one of my goals!! The last time I went to a theme park, I had to get off the ride because they couldn't get the harness to lock :-( I was humiliated!! When I lose enough weight, we are going back to the same theme park and I WILL ride that ride!!

HW 305 SW 292 CW 273 GW 150

Yay! Get to report my first nsv! I've been wearing my size 18 jeans that I alwAys wear and they've been looking awful and falling off so I tried on a pair of size 14 jeans I had in my closet and thought there is no way but they fit! So so excited! Oh yeah and it's easier to put my shoes on! I don't breakout in a sweat when I do:)

This is crazy! I had my first outfits ready for my first day back at work. I thought I looked fine, they fit and I could button them no problem. Around lunchtime, my teacher assistant told me to please go shopping to find something that fits! She said she loved me and what I was doing but she didn't want me to keep hiding myself under those big clothes! I didn't realize I had already moved down from a 26/28 to 22!!!!!

This is crazy! I had my first outfits ready for my first day back at work. I thought I looked fine' date=' they fit and I could button them no problem. Around lunchtime, my teacher assistant told me to please go shopping to find something that fits! She said she loved me and what I was doing but she didn't want me to keep hiding myself under those big clothes! I didn't realize I had already moved down from a 26/28 to 22!!!!![/quote']

Yay! Love to hear that. It's crazy we don't even realize this. Congratulations and have fun shopping:)

I just got back from Disney and I went on the Aerosmith Rockin roller coaster. I fit! I was shocked. It was so excited! My kids were so happy for me. :) I'm glad it was just as exciting for you Jenn!! I also fit on the Harry Potter ride at Universal. 3 clicks of the harness and I was good to go!!!

Going to Disney in July!!! So excited to be walking around and not feel worn out after a couple hours. I was so nervous about the Harry potter ride cause I have heard its a squeeze but yesterday I fit into a 14 in the dressing room. I was like what?!?!?! Watch out Harry potter I am probably going to ride u 100 times and scream hell yes every time the harness clicks! Some of my nsv have been furniture shopping at ikea and not being worried I was going to break the chairs, not feeling out of place when I go shopping with my skinny friends, and purchasing a pair of shorts for the first time in forever. I can't wait to run into an x or two in my small town!