Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Just got done with physical therapy someone shoot me I fricken hurt!

HW 358 SW 344 CW 274 RNY 4/11/2013

Just got done with physical therapy someone shoot me I fricken hurt!

I feel your pain, literally!

I feel your pain' date=' literally![/quote']

One of these days it has to be better!

I love it when door to door women salesmen get all ghettofied on me when I don't want to buy their dam cleaning products.

I'm ok but its flooded. I called my husband crying and I couldn't hardly get it all out to the troopers I was so upset. I have alot of thanking God to do tonight. Idk the last time I've been so scared. I barely could open my door the Water was pouring in on me. Now I'm scared to death and not knowing what I'm gonna do til they check my car out.

So glad you are safe. I know it was scary. Please take care of yourself!

Tomorrow hoping I hear something about my car. Thankfully I'm off til Thurs but is annoying not hearing anything plus just makes me anxious as heck about my car. Today was over all a good day. Hubby having foot surgery again on Fri. It's like restarting all this crap all over again. Still don't know alot about the future and where we may be living after the next few months. I am however taking this time to enjoy being home with my boy and doggies.

This is something I've not seen anyone talk about...

Is anyone having dizziness issues?

A couple of times I've been so dizzy that I think I'm going to pass out or I stumble badly across the room.

Leighanne

A couple of times I've been so dizzy that I think I'm going to pass out or I stumble badly across the room.

Leighanne

Sounds like you might be dehydrated.

Leighanne

You need fluids

Had some strange pains near my left incision area. It has been a rough few weeks. Was all excited because I hit 103lbs gone forever!!!! Then, had an ovarian cyst wreak havoc on my and sent me to the ER. Today I couldn't distinguish if the pain was the pulled muscle from surgery or the cyst again. Laid in bed sleeping due to pain meds all day. I am happy I have lost so much now, but still having pain. Sounds like others are having some issues too. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Sure proud of this group and so happy to be a part of it.

The Hair loss has begun! If i keep losing it at this rate, I will be bald in one month!!!

The Hair loss has begun! If i keep losing it at this rate' date=' I will be bald in one month!!![/quote']

Yup, me too. Not bad yet but I'm shoving in the Protein and Biotin.< /p>

I love it when door to door women salesmen get all ghettofied on me when I don't want to buy their dam cleaning products.

Lol this is too funny! But I've had that happen too. It's like really??? Wow now I'm really glad I didn't buy from you :)

Had some strange pains near my left incision area. It has been a rough few weeks. Was all excited because I hit 103lbs gone forever!!!! Then' date=' had an ovarian cyst wreak havoc on my and sent me to the ER. Today I couldn't distinguish if the pain was the pulled muscle from surgery or the cyst again. Laid in bed sleeping due to pain meds all day. I am happy I have lost so much now, but still having pain. Sounds like others are having some issues too. Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Sure proud of this group and so happy to be a part of it.[/quote']

Sorry you arent feeling the best. :( my sister deals with cyst pain alot and its not fun. But WOW 103 pounds down and gone forever??!! That is so awesome! Way to go girl. I really hope you feel better soon so you can start to enjoy the new you! Take care.

Tomorrow hoping I hear something about my car. Thankfully I'm off til Thurs but is annoying not hearing anything plus just makes me anxious as heck about my car. Today was over all a good day. Hubby having foot surgery again on Fri. It's like restarting all this crap all over again. Still don't know alot about the future and where we may be living after the next few months. I am however taking this time to enjoy being home with my boy and doggies.

Just enjoy your days off and focus on the positive my friend. You are alive and well! Glad you have a few days to spend with the people (and doggies) you love. The rest will work itself out. Hugs to you!