Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Chili. Still my favorite food post surgery.

Chili. Still my favorite food post surgery.

Chili is my favorite, too. I always tolerate it well. :-)

Tonight I had my first salad in seven months. A little spinach w/hard boiled egg, feta, crumbled bacon, ham chunks, salsa, and black olives. I was nervous as always when introducing something new, but it sat well. I love salad - it'll be nice to add it back into my life. :-)

I am making this Sunday it's a low carb recipe

1 head of cabbage chopped up

1 med onion chopped

Sauté in pan till tender

Add smoked sausage sliced I use all beef but can use turkey

Let it brown up a bit but don't cook to long

Then add can of rotel

Salt and pepper for taste

Cook covered 20 to 25 mins

4 carbs a serving

I am making this Sunday it's a low carb recipe 1 head of cabbage chopped up 1 med onion chopped Sauté in pan till tender Add smoked sausage sliced I use all beef but can use turkey Let it brown up a bit but don't cook to long Then add can of rotel Salt and pepper for taste Cook covered 20 to 25 mins 4 carbs a serving

Sounds yummy! I love cabbage. Stuffed cabbage and cabbage Soup are two of my faves!

Homemade split pea Soup.< /p>

Almost broke down and ordered pizza but decided to make a salad with grilled chicken instead. Trying to make better choices is hard but I'm doing it!

My husband and son ordered a pizza Friday night. I took one bite and knew instantly it wasnt going to agree with me. I ended up eating some left over shrimp with oriental vegetables.

Almost broke down and ordered pizza but decided to make a salad with grilled chicken instead. Trying to make better choices is hard but I'm doing it!

I have those cravings too, but I use the mission wrap and add little, pesto sauce, smear of Tomato sauce and pepperoni ....not exactly like the pizza spot but it works for the moment

post-189914-0-75546400-1387826202_thumb.jpg

I have those cravings too, but I use the mission wrap and add little, pesto sauce, smear of Tomato sauce and pepperoni ....not exactly like the pizza spot but it works for the moment

Right! I'm a pizza hut fanatic and one just moved in my area and it's been on my mind ever since :(

I had a tiny bit of green bean casserole, an ounce of ham, and five shrimp cocktail. For a snack later I had four triskits w/my famous cheese ball. Yum! Not feeling deprived at all! :-)

Was more than a little irritated when someone said "Look, Terry's eating!". Which was a pretty stupid comment to make - of course I eat! WTH are these people thinking?

I had a tiny bit of green bean casserole, an ounce of ham, and five shrimp cocktail. For a snack later I had four triskits w/my famous cheese ball. Yum! Not feeling deprived at all! :-)

Was more than a little irritated when someone said "Look, Terry's eating!". Which was a pretty stupid comment to make - of course I eat! WTH are these people thinking?

I had a tbsp of Mac&cheese,Turkey BREAST 3 oz,2 tsp of taters &was stuffed,

I had a tbsp of Mac&cheese,Turkey BREAST 3 oz,2 tsp of taters &was stuffed,

Mac & cheese was 2% milk & whole grain Pasta also Turkey is full of Protein

Left over prime rib and asparagus.

I had turkey, sweet potato, collard greens, and a little tiny bit of mac n cheese. Of course it was a little of this and a little of that but I'm proud of myself. Was full off of the little food I ate!

I was fine till I decided to grab a handful of pecans... now I'm nauseous and have the gurglies. It's my own fault, I knew better!