Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Being Faithful

Woowww!

Please please please

NO MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!

I thought this forum was supposed to be like an online support group...

For a lot of people this is our "happy place"....let's leave Facebook things in Facebook. Its no one's business who is dating who or why.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

Woowww!

Please please please

NO MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!

For a lot of people this is our "happy place"....let's leave Facebook things in Facebook. Its no one's business who is dating who or why.

Panda,

Lol , everything is good. No drama it's squashed.

Woowww!

Please please please

NO MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!

There's no drama. There are many different post on this website. We need to take the good with the bad. Sometimes in life we have other issues besides losing weight. When your spouse doesn't support your decision you don't feel good about your self. When you have marriage issues your sad & worried ect...

So there is no issue or drama.. everyone gave there view & point & we moved on so saying drama is like starting drama when this post have been peaceful lately.

Panda' date='

Lol , everything is good. No drama it's squashed.[/quote']

No offense intended but this was my first time reading this thread, and it was the first thing I read this a.m. and it was reminiscent of watching a soap opera of which I quit watching over 15 years ago. Lol! So maybe I should've put some smiley faces in my post, to reflect my pleasant sarcastic wit that was meant to come through.: )...But for me this IS my happy place.: )...i am happy for everyone here. I am happy when others are happy and find a piece of happiness in such a cold cruel world!

:D

No offense intended but this was my first time reading this thread' date=' and it was the first thing I read this a.m. and it was reminiscent of watching a soap opera of which I quit watching over 15 years ago. Lol! So maybe I should've put some smiley faces in my post, to reflect my pleasant sarcastic wit that was meant to come through.: )...But for me this IS my happy place.: )...i am happy for everyone here. I am happy when others are happy and find a piece of happiness in such a cold cruel world!

:D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk[/quote']

Panda

No doubt that this is a happy place! Nirvana doesn't exist. it's what you make of a particular moment in time, after all that's what life is a series of moments!

Panda

No doubt that this is a happy place! Nirvana doesn't exist. it's what you make of a particular moment in time' date=' after all that's what life is a series of moments![/quote']

Emphasis should have been on word "my"... I do make the most of every moment in time. Good luck and best wishes.

We love you panda it's all good :)

One of my favorite quotes... I think it's perfect for you Summer :)

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go' date=' things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

― Marilyn Monroe[/quote']

Omg Mary that is so sweet.....definitely going to copy this and put it on a fb status!

WOW!!! Is this a support forum for WLS or a dating site now?!?!??

Point is that we were just trying to share our happiness with all of you! This site brought us together and maybe it will do the same for others! I think it's a wonderful thing because we can be there for each other in ways that couples who havent both had surgeries!! To be honest I don't know what the big deal is that we shared our happiness here!!

This is a forum that covers every aspect of life after rny. There are so many changes that take place and it all ties in with the rny. I think this forum will also serve as a reminder to keep ourselves in check so to speak. See it lets us all know we are not perfect. Even if the weight is gone, our lives will still be affected by this. We are more than a support forum for rny, it's a family that enjoys sharing and asking advice on many subjects with the common denominator being the rny. This thread ties into it, but touches on other aspects of life. It's an amazing place. It's the place to go when you need advice or a shoulder. It's as I said before, our place of refuge. I lost the only friends I had because I chose this surgery, and I found better ones here!

This is a forum that covers every aspect of life after rny. There are so many changes that take place and it all ties in with the rny. I think this forum will also serve as a reminder to keep ourselves in check so to speak. See it lets us all know we are not perfect. Even if the weight is gone' date=' our lives will still be affected by this. We are more than a support forum for rny, it's a family that enjoys sharing and asking advice on many subjects with the common denominator being the rny. This thread ties into it, but touches on other aspects of life. It's an amazing place. It's the place to go when you need advice or a shoulder. It's as I said before, our place of refuge. I lost the only friends I had because I chose this surgery, and I found better ones here![/quote']

Well said... I honesty thought hubby was gonna leave me but god must gave put his hands over his head because within days he had a change if heart. I eat at the dinner table with my baby plate. The sex is incredible my belly isn't r rubbing Lolz.... I show him I only want him & I'm always going to cook. Only the outside change not inside. I'm the same women.

Well said... I honesty thought hubby was gonna leave me but god must gave put his hands over his head because within days he had a change if heart. I eat at the dinner table with my baby plate. The sex is incredible my belly isn't r rubbing Lolz.... I show him I only want him & I'm always going to cook. Only the outside change not inside. I'm the same women.

So he's happy with you getting the surgery and showing your legs? Yeahhhhh :)

This is a forum that covers every aspect of life after rny. There are so many changes that take place and it all ties in with the rny. I think this forum will also serve as a reminder to keep ourselves in check so to speak. See it lets us all know we are not perfect. Even if the weight is gone' date=' our lives will still be affected by this. We are more than a support forum for rny, it's a family that enjoys sharing and asking advice on many subjects with the common denominator being the rny. This thread ties into it, but touches on other aspects of life. It's an amazing place. It's the place to go when you need advice or a shoulder. It's as I said before, our place of refuge. I lost the only friends I had because I chose this surgery, and I found better ones here![/quote']

Well said!!