Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My boobs are two tube socks hanging down. I ordered a bunch of bras online and none of them fit correctly. Then I went to dillards and got measured and helped by an associate and tried on numerous brands to no avail. None fit correctly. Now I ordered another brand on line that looks like it comes up higher in the back to cover my back fat. Anyone have a suggestion on a brand that will come high enough to cover back fat (loose skin)? Do they make custom bras anywhere? This is a real problem for me. Help!

My boobs are two tube socks hanging down. I ordered a bunch of bras online and none of them fit correctly. Then I went to dillards and got measured and helped by an associate and tried on numerous brands to no avail. None fit correctly. Now I ordered another brand on line that looks like it comes up higher in the back to cover my back fat. Anyone have a suggestion on a brand that will come high enough to cover back fat (loose skin)? Do they make custom bras anywhere? This is a real problem for me. Help!

I love the Layne Bryant Bras. They give great lift, many help with the back fat situation too.

I used to use the lane Bryant bras when I was heavier. Now I wear Victoria secret.( Someone told me they were both made by the same company) I would go there they have lots of varieties and can custom fit you. Well worth the money spent ;)

I finally found a sports bra that fitts DDD's.... This might work for you.

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Juno/350025,default,pd.html

Unfortunately, most of the college-aged kids working in SOMA and Victoria's Secret and other lingerie stores don't understand our issues, nor are they trained on how to fit someone that doesn't fall in the "normal boob" category (like us tube-sock ladies, post surgery). I have found that 1) trial and error, and 2) more expensive bras tend to be the only solutions. Also, for work-out bras, I swear by Enell - I discovered them many years ago via Oprah. They are NOT CHEAP, but they work!!!!

If you have an Intimacies or Nordstrom's in your area they have bra fitters there who are trained in proper fit. But most cities also have local bra shops that have been doing this for Years. You might try to locate one of those.

I just bought a couple of new sports bras made by Le Mystere. Wow, what a bra! Supportive, but not tight. $68 each. I am built like a linebacker, so I wear a size 40, but a C cup. But I can imagine this bra would be really supportive for women with larger girls. If you are in an area with a Von Maur, they carry these bras too.

My daughter took me to Bictoria Secrets to get fitted! Said I was hanging too low???? got a sports bra too on line from there as well as underwear. I was always too big for them!!?

..... Now I wear Victoria .....

It's my dream to shop at Victoria's Secret!

I'm not sure what size you wear, but I found these great push-up bras by Warner that fit me really well and give me the boost I need for my deflated boobs. I found them at Kohls, but they only go up to a C cup. Warner has a whole line of bras at Kohls, but the push-up style was the one that worked best for me. I saw one style that specifically said something about back fat, but I don't have that issue, just super saggy boobies... I used to buy my bras at Lane Bryant but now they are all too big.

I agree with the comment about Intimacy, Nordstroms or local bra shop...I discovered Intimacy a number of years ago and love them...I wanted pretty bras that fit larger cup sizes and most stores just don't do that...these are expensive bras though (think the ones I own average $150) but I consider it a worthwhile investment that has the girls looking good and me feeling good. Some of my favorite brands there are Empriente, Panache, PrimaDonna, Chantelle and Freya. Some of those brands are also available at Nordstroms

I want a squash my big boobs bra which smashes the sides in also. I want to a flatter look without a breast reduction. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure what size you wear, but I found these great push-up bras by Warner that fit me really well and give me the boost I need for my deflated boobs. I found them at Kohls, but they only go up to a C cup. Warner has a whole line of bras at Kohls, but the push-up style was the one that worked best for me. I saw one style that specifically said something about back fat, but I don't have that issue, just super saggy boobies... I used to buy my bras at Lane Bryant but now they are all too big.

I used to use the lane Bryant bras when I was heavier. Now I wear Victoria secret.( Someone told me they were both made by the same company) I would go there they have lots of varieties and can custom fit you. Well worth the money spent ;)

Same parent company so essentially same bra made in different sizes for their target demographics.

Depending on your size I like LB's sports bras which are really great for back fat issues. Other good but pricey bras are Soma, Enell & Spanx

I like Orlinas. Make sure you order up one size I probably wear a 36 or 38 D in most bras but get a 40DDin Orlinas. They push up and forward. 5 to 6 hooks in back and they are pretty.

I went to a foundation shop run by grown mature women who understood the body-morphing that comes with substantial weight loss. I bought the two most expensive bras I ever had, but they fit the best, too. Those $8 bras from Walmart just aren't sufficient anymore. I figured that I worked so hard at this that I deserved the indulgence.