Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

does everybody lose hair?

I lost hair when I lost weight the ole fashion way I eating right and worked out lost 92 lbs and still lost hair but it grows back!!! I gained it back of course so I hope the sleeve will also help me maintain. My mom had it and she is maintaining her loss well!!!! :)

Wow Nikki thats great are you exercising to???

I went from 3 pony tail twists up to 5! It's discouraging to see... But I'll gladly take it with the 93 pound loss in 5 months!!!

Nikki are you exercising to???? Thats great!!

Those who experienced Hair loss did you take bariatric Vitamins you get online or did you just take like a chewable Centrum or something???? :)

I take all my Vitamins, bariatric multi, 5000mcb of Biotin, super Omega, and i get all of my Protein in and at just over 2 months it started coming out. At 3 months by the hands full. I had really thick hair so maybe that's why it seemed so bad. I ended up cutting it in a pixie. I am now just over six months post op and it is still coming out just not as bad hopefully soon it will stop. But hey it is growing and already new hair coming in! So worth it! I would have shaved my head if that's what it took to drop 100+ lbs!!! Life goes on! GOD BLESS US ALL!

post-45676-13813668632689_thumb.jpg

And this is with it growing out some. lol

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Those who experienced hair loss did you take bariatric Vitamins you get online or did you just take like a chewable Centrum or something???? :)

Bariatric Advantage brand Multivitamin, puritain's pride brand Calcium citrate, puritain's pride brand probiotic and also puritain's pride brand salmon oil. Also I ALWAYS get my full Protein in ... I've been getting 70-90 grams of Protein in since I was one week out and never have a problem in that department.

I also lost hair when I had my gallbladder out. For some people it's just an aftereffect of the trauma of surgery.

Nikki are you exercising to???? Thats great!!

I play soccer, swim laps at least 2 days a week (I'm training for a 2.4 mile lake swim in October), and I just started couch to 10k.

And as for Vitamins... I take a prenatal, Omega 3 6 9, Biotin, and B12.< /p>

This chunk of hair fell out last night after shower.... That's not including what was in my brush ..... I was almost in tears... It was just hanging on and when to brush my hair and it fell on the counter.

post-50410-13813668676267_thumb.jpg

This chunk of hair fell out last night after shower.... That's not including what was in my brush ..... I was almost in tears... It was just hanging on and when to brush my hair and it fell on the counter.

Yeah... I hate it when that happens!! :(

OMG! I never noticed chunks, but wads of it were in the shower everyday oh and all over the house!

:(.

It does stop though and gets better.. Hang in there. If you need too go buy some hair fibers like topix to make it look fuller.

Try Sheng Fa. A friend used it and it really worked. I think I need it too

Holy cow!! Hope it does not worse then that. Maybe brush light until Hair loss phase is done.

Oh no, Jessie. I'm crying with you....sorry hon. ;.(

Just to be clear.......they mean hair loss from your head. Just back from a beach vacation and the old bikini line was - uh - not affected by VSG Hair loss.< /div>

Ditto that!

What beach did you go to? Ocean or Great Lake?