Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monday night I lost my baby. :(

My heart is devastated. I would have been 6 weeks today. The physical pain is far more than I could have ever expected, but the emotional pain is immobalizing.

I want to wish all of you ladies a very happy and healthy pregnancy. I truly hope to be joining you again soon when God decides it the right time.

Good Luck and all my Love!!

Please accept my heartfelt sympathies on your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine.

I truly am sorry about your loss. I went through the same thing 9 years ago. Not easy and I am praying your strength.

I'm sorry for the loss of your baby. As you stated so true nd profound, God will give u the baby that He has chosen for you in His time. I'm sure you'll be the best mom too:). I will put u n my prayers tonight. God bless u nd take care of urself. Let us know how we may help u threw this. {{{{Many hugs}}}}} and many prayers.

I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Just have faith that it was God's will & that He will bring you another one soon. Be sure that one day you will be reunited with your child as they are in heaven waiting for you when it's your turn to go there. Peace, love & healing be with you.

I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you strength.

I am so sorry for your loss. It does hurt, I lost one myself. No words seem adequate but know that you are in many prayers.

As others have posted I too can't imagine how painful this is for you. Praying for you as you begin the healing process. SO very sorry for your loss!

I'm so sorry hun, I understand your pain I've been there. I pray your heart heals fast and that your comforted by the knowledge you have an angel in heaven. I sincerely feel your pain. My heart goes out to you. If you need anything feel free to contact me.

Sent from my EVO using VST

I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost a baby at 12 weeks about a year ago I know there is nothing that takes the pain away and no words that can make it better. Just know that this is not your fault and you deserve a space to mourn, be gentle with yourself. grief comes in waves but eventually the ocean calms. Sending you love and support.

Not sure if this is your first miscarriage but I read a lot of women have a miscarriage the first time around. I had one...I really wasn't devastated because at six weeks it is like the size of a pea...imagine those women who carry to five months or to full term!!!! Chin up! You will get pregnant again!