Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Annie, Geesh, that sucks...but hopefully like you said the losing weight will help you heal faster!! Sending you good healing vibes! :(

Itsuptome....I tried 1 shrimp (although I was scared) and made sure to chew chew chew it and it went down ok. Still haven't tried beef, but I have had some issues w/Chicken and Turkey giving me that golf ball feeling. It was NOT pleasant!

b'man, I did. The way he jammed that needle into her belly gave me the willies. I damn sure won't be watching when they do me! But if it's numb, I won't sweat it. I am just hyper-sensitive to needles.

StephC - Yeah, a shelf booty. ahahah If I back against the wall, my ass will touch before my heels or shoulders (even if I lean back). When I am VERY heavy, my butt starts damn near in the middle of my back, and it has this lump of fat at the top of it before it cascades into the serene plumpness known as my golden globes of wonderment assdom. I'm sick of it, I want to rid my trunk of all that junk. It's so dimpled, blind people could read a novel on my butt. Don't even get me started on these thighs...

Nat!! people can read your ass?? :)

Visually effective and freakin hilarious! haha

You ever watch Queens of Comedy?

"Its a big 'ole ingnorant ass. The kind, where you in a club, an a man can set his drink up on it... and you don't even know"

"A wrap around ass"

If you haven't seen it... you need to. Funny!

b-man the video scared my pants off

I will have to close my eyes....

oh and yeah when I first started working out on the stepper i was worn out

i can now do about one hour and a half if I am watching tv

oh yeah we should post our new yrs goals

I will start

1. not to be the fat one at the gym.

2. I would like to be a size 12 by dec

3. be able to play with my boys for long periods

4. shop in the lingerie stores

5. go to the gym at least 4 times a wk

6. learn to understand my band....

BK...that's a good one "Learn to understand my Band"!! That should be one of my resolutions too!!

BMan - Yep, I have the ass you can set a drink on!! But not for long! ;-)

Thanks for posting that Video of the Fill.....Doesn't look too painful!

b'man - you make me laugh. I have seen Queens of Comedy and every time Mo'Nique said she wanted to hit a skinny bitch in the head I hollered! She is so funny! And yes, that's exactly the kind of ass I have. A big ole round healthy bounce-it-like-a-basketball ass.

I forget it's back there sometimes. I don't think it's as big as it is, because I never look back there and I can't see it shimmy when I walk. (HA!) My booty looks pregnant. LOL

But not for long. It's already going down. I can hear her now screaming "I'm melting I'm melting!" like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz.

Was I total B on the Dec Bandsters board? I didn't mean to be. "Whining" irritates me. Oh well. C'est La Vie!

Going to eat some chicken with... ricotta, maybe. Or maybe some more cottage cheese with lemon pepper and greek seasoning! YUM!

Laterz,

Nat

edited to add: bk that's a great list! I need to get something like that together. I have a list of "want to do's" and I have a list of goals for this year. I need to work on it though. I want to list 50 things as goals to meet this year. LOL @ "not be the fat one at the gym." I'm not even going to join a gym until I'ma bout 230. There used to be a really big guy at my gym who would "work out" on the stair master while he talked on the cell phone. He also parked in handicap parking. HA!

hi everyone!! this is cool!

I am a bad bandster again! Today I had a super busy day, got my hair cut bright and early 9am with eyebrow wax ofcourse, so i ate bkfast late.

lunch, i'm not sure if it was a mushy or not, but i didn't have much time, dinner i was starving and messed up big time, i went to my DH's promotion ceremony and didn't have anything to eat for about 6 hrs. I was so hungry. So i decided to go to Taco Hell!!

bowl of oatmeal-bkfast

10 shrimp, 1 tblsp of lf/cottage cheese

a whole 7 layer burrito, minus some of the tortilla

about 10 nachos just cheese on them

2 now and laters

6 cups of Water.

dinner kind of feels stuck the burrito, not sure though, feels pressure in my chest and back, not too uncomfortable or anything just differnet, i feel so full, it's been about 6 hrs now. wow, i hope it's not stuck, i had a cup of apple juice a while ago and some Water to help.

I hope i didn't damage anything, i guess i'm depressed becuase i feel unorgainized about all this, i can't seem to track Protein, i have no plan, i do what i want i guess. I can't find a decent 220v blender so i can't blend stuff.

I don't know, i want this to work so bad and the scale is creeping back up! i am going to start back at the gym on monday when school starts again for my daughter. Thankfully the gym is awsome and free! love it.

I wish i had a diet plan, like what to eat each day, i just eat whatever, the surgeon said i could go on soft foods, but would prefer liquids for me only because i will lose faster. But i just can't seem to stomach them. i'm hungry, maybe i'll go back on just liquids for a while to speed this up.

Hey everybody this was a good idea.....I got so confused with so many people I kind of gave up! I go in for my first fill on the Tuesday and am very excited! I haven't weighed myself either, so waiting for the doc visit...I am hoping and praying for good news.

I ate fudge and fruit cake over the holidays....so don't feel bad bevers, and Steph!!! So many bad habits are not going to go away overnight for sure.

Natalie you sound like you are doing so well! I really have to get the excercise thing going....I need to find some outside alternatives since it is freezing and snowing like crazy....but I have such a hard time with indoor activities....any suggestions anybody?

Am doing the potty training thing the last couple of days with my two year old.....and I am tired and cranky!!!!! Hope I survive......(she is actually doing better than I expected...but still challenging!)

anyway hi to everybody....and hope you all still remember me! Keep me abreast of any changes like the yahoo thing.....sometimes it is hard for me to get the time to post everyday with the little rug rats....but I will do my best!

Hey everybody this was a good idea.....I got so confused with so many people I kind of gave up! I go in for my first fill on the Tuesday and am very excited! I haven't weighed myself either, so waiting for the doc visit...I am hoping and praying for good news.

I ate fudge and fruit cake over the holidays....so don't feel bad bevers, and Steph!!! So many bad habits are not going to go away overnight for sure.

Natalie you sound like you are doing so well! I really have to get the excercise thing going....I need to find some outside alternatives since it is freezing and snowing like crazy....but I have such a hard time with indoor activities....any suggestions anybody?

Am doing the potty training thing the last couple of days with my two year old.....and I am tired and cranky!!!!! Hope I survive......(she is actually doing better than I expected...but still challenging!)

anyway hi to everybody....and hope you all still remember me! Keep me abreast of any changes like the yahoo thing.....sometimes it is hard for me to get the time to post everyday with the little rug rats....but I will do my best!

Sweet hot don't worry too much.....I had a french toast episode that sounds exactly like you are feeling. Go back to liquids for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow....the feeling should go away......and probably the problem was not chewing well enough.....the pouch cannot only dialates with repeated over eating....and if your were super stuck it would have come back up!

Hey Mamas!

dawnae - when you're done with the potty training, please share your secrets! I have an 18m old boy, and I know it's a little early to think about getting him out of diapers, but I know I'm going to need some guidance when it's our turn. And thanks for the compliment. It's a struggle for me, girlfriend. Every day is a struggle. I make a daily goal for myself, and try to meet it as best I can.

sweethot - I have missed you! I know how it is to get to the point of near starvation! Can you take little Snacks with you while you are out? I tend to take string cheese (70 cals, 7g protein) or some SF Jello (even if it's soupy, it's something). I was that full yesterday and was almost crying because I was so stuffed. As hard as it is, don't drink anything else. Your food will drain slowly, and I bet you'll be full the rest of the night. If you put more Water in your tummy, I think it will just stretch more.

I made another chicken whip tonight. 1 can of Swanson's chicken (15g protein) and 1/4c (maybe a bit more) of cottage cheese (9g protein). I added lemon juice, lemon pepper, onion powder and LOTS of greek seasoning. Oh man, it was like a modified tzatziki sauce. I was missing some dippins, so I used celery to dip and sucked it off of the celery. The best part is, I ate sitting down at the table, and ate slowly. I stopped as I was getting full. I'm a little too full now. I feel better than I did last night though.

I wonder how long it will be before I get sick of the chicken whip? LOL I made a salmon whip last night for lunch today - it was soupy, but the taste was good.

Hope everyone is having a great night! I think I'm turning in early tonight.

TTYT!

Nathalie