Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tell us about your pet -- and pics!

WeeWers here:

Sadly, we don't have one. I have not been able to get over our Aussie who died 11 years ago.

Tucker was ten, being his using playful self, and then the very next day -- he was lying on the floor, unable to get up, bleeding from his mouth. I'm crying as I write. I don't think I could take the loss of losing another dog. It still just tears me up.

On a happier note, I'll bet lots of you have a beloved pet/s that you can tell us about -- and hopefully show us some pics!!

warmly,

WeeWers

This is my 3 year old cat Sophie

image_zps955026c0.jpg

I have a 23 lb Maine coon that looks like a lion.

I have a 25 year old orange tabby cat. His hair is matted, he's kinda stinky, he's old as dirt...and we absolutely LOVE him. Oh...and he's also deaf. Love him, love him.

So yeah I'm obsessed with taking pics of my dog Harley...he is a little older than 2 (we adopted him at 9-10 months ish)..he is a lab mix but they are all called that...we think he has ridgeback and some type of hound as well...sorry there are so many pics, I couldn't choose :-)

[ATTACH]13483[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13482[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13481[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13480[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13479[/ATTACH]

post-54440-13813666147149_thumb.png

post-54440-13813666147854_thumb.png

post-54440-13813666148547_thumb.png

post-54440-13813666149166_thumb.png

post-54440-13813666149681_thumb.png

WeeWers here:

Sadly' date=' we don't have one. I have not been able to get over our Aussie who died 11 years ago.

Tucker was ten, being his using playful self, and then the very next day -- he was lying on the floor, unable to get up, bleeding from his mouth. I'm crying as I write. I don't think I could take the loss of losing another dog. It still just tears me up.

On a happier note, I'll bet lots of you have a beloved pet/s that you can tell us about -- and hopefully show us some pics!!

warmly,

WeeWers[/quote']

[ATTACH]13486[/ATTACH]

post-54440-13813666151996_thumb.png

Pet pix! Oh yeah! I've got a bunch of rescue dogs and cats. Here are two of them, Lizzie the Dutch Shepherd mix and Tibbers the tabby.

971805_10200966768561779_394811760_n.jpg

No pics to post right now but I have 2 boxers (one is 8 and one is 5). I also have an 11 year old yorkie. They're my babies!

By the way--my in-laws lost their aussie five years ago and they have never gotten another one either. They're great dogs!

We have two Rhodesian Ridgeback fur children. Xuya is a 3 year old boy and Xiva is a 1.5 year old girl. They are our babies and the best dogs evvveeerrrr. Except when the steal food off the counter. :)

Sent from my iPad using VST

post-47072-13813666167834_thumb.jpg

We have two Rhodesian Ridgeback fur children. Xuya is a 3 year old boy and Xiva is a 1.5 year old girl. They are our babies and the best dogs evvveeerrrr. Except when the steal food off the counter. :)

Sent from my iPad using VST

Everyone says my dog Harley could have rhodesian ridgeback in him. .. not pure bred in any way nor does he have the ridge but he is wrinkly and kinda looks like yours to the left. His pictures are a few posts before yet its hard to see the resemblance in those pics

This is my Max...he is definitely the ruler of the house...we can't get enough of him!

post-37670-1381366619721_thumb.jpg

post-37670-1381366619801_thumb.jpg

Lola, the lab/ border collie/ pit? Mix. She's an angel who after a 2 yr search for a dog who could live in an apt& not be loud or destructive. Never barks. My little (lap)rador:

1st pic=1st day home

Me& her at after 6months post op

Part of the gang, w/Mom's dogs

Performing 'Thriller'

Adopt! Save a life!

post-21188-13813666198549_thumb.jpg

post-21188-13813666199247_thumb.jpg

post-21188-13813666200001_thumb.jpg

post-21188-13813666200852_thumb.jpg