Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need help! Ive blown it!

I'm only 4 months out. And I've stopped losing weight! Reason why, I believe it's due to my rating habits. I'm not following a specific routine. How do I fix this!

Well you need to follow a specific routine!

You can keep it real simple and just track your carb,protein and liquid intake for each day.

On an app like my fitness pal..

^^^like she said! Get on my fitness pal and do it now. It's the best partner your sleeve will ever have.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ditto what ^^^^^they said!!

Keeping track on my fitness pal like everyone is saying works great. It let you know where your at each day and if you need to adjust your diet.

Earlier today, someone posted a link to a WLS website that they believe could be a useful resource to those of us who have been sleeved.

Here's the link: http://www.bariatriceating.com/

I poked around it and think it a great place to reset your course. I liked the site so much, I bookmarked it, even though I have a plan that is working for me right now. They provide all sorts of nutritional and eating plan information. They also provide guidance for the post op eating stages. You may find some of their information helpful in getting you back on track. Good luck.

I don't track, but I weigh everything I eat. At 4 months out I was eating 3 oz at Breakfast (1/3 banana, 1 egg, and a tiny bit of cheese) and 4 oz at lunch and dinner. I'd suggest a food scale.< /p>

Welcome to my world 4.5 monts out. Tracking IS a good way to stay accountable. I also use MFP. However, I am stalling big time, and I am a religious measurer and tracker...just one of those things, I guess. Time to tweak something!

At pretty much exactly 4 months my weight loss suddenly stopped to. After a one month stall I dropped 10 lbs pretty fast.

Hi can someone help me? Im using mfp & trying to figure out how I can change the settings so that I can enter the amount of cal, carbs, Protein etc that I want to track by? Instead of them saying what I should be doing.

Earlier today, someone posted a link to a WLS website that they believe could be a useful resource to those of us who have been sleeved.

Here's the link: http://www.bariatriceating.com/

I poked around it and think it a great place to reset your course. I liked the site so much, I bookmarked it, even though I have a plan that is working for me right now. They provide all sorts of nutritional and eating plan information. They also provide guidance for the post op eating stages. You may find some of their information helpful in getting you back on track. Good luck.

be careful, Bariatric Eating is a known scammer. Shes has left dozens of people out of large sums of money while never shipping product.

be careful, Bariatric Eating is a known scammer. Shes has left dozens of people out of large sums of money while never shipping product.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Didn't see exercise mentioned. Definitely a must. I'm doing a minimum of 30 daily to prepare for surgery on 5/21.

Shel - Olathe, KS