Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I met with the cardiologist today. Had a resting EKG. I go in next week for a resting stress test and the next day a pharmacological stress test. I'm having bilateral scans of my legs tomorrow. I think that's it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Well, I have had an Amazon credit toward a Kindle purchase since March, so guess what I just used it on? I can't wait to start reading!

Good suggestions! ! And I can't read enough on the subject! ! New things come up every day as I learn about my new tummy & sleeve. Thanks for awesome book.

I received my book a couple weeks ago. My daughter was under the weather last weekend, so while she took a four hour nap, I read -almost nonstop.

This weekend I'm not feeling well, so I had more time to read (in between naps).

I'm just about done and love it. Easy read and I like how it takes us from A-Z.

By the way, I bought another book from Amazon (on gastric sleeve) . it was highly rated but I put it down to ready this one.

Thank you.

I bought the big book on the Gastric Sleeve (Kindle version), and it has been a great help!! I read more and more each night in preparation for my gastric sleeve surgery. I want to learn all I can about the surgery, pre-op, post-op, etc. I got some new kitchen gadgets to help me with my post-op (life long) diet too---mainly a mini food processor. Thanks for all the great info!! :)

I am still waiting for my dietition appointment (already set for the middle of this month) and my patient education class. By then, hopefully, I'll have all the other pre-surgery workups done. Waiting for appointment for the initial EGD too. Not worried about that part of it, since I've been thru those before.

I've been assigned to Dr. Aragon with the KC Bariatric Surgery Center on Prairie Star Parkway in Lenexa, KS. I did not see his name in the Surgeon's area of the profile page. He is a new doctor there, and works with Dr. Hoehn and Dr. Hamilton there.

I would love to read this book, but can't find it on my nook. Is it only available for kindle?

I would love to read this book, but can't find it on my nook. Is it only available for kindle?

We agreed to give Amazon/Kindle exclusive rights to distribute the book. You can purchase the Nook version directly from BariatricPal here.

I'm also interested in what I've heard, was an excellent read however, I have an iPad. Do you have an iPad version as well?

@alexbrecher

Edited by waitingtoexhale

Sure! You can use the Kindle app on your iPad or you can use the PDF version.

I'm having surgery on 9/22 and would love to be in the next book ????

Can I use my ecig after surgery? I think I was told no straws, but have read on hear you can eat foods that can be seen thru a straw??? I am confused! I havent smoked a real cigarette for over a year

But I love my ecig! Tleigh1669@gmail.com

Do they sell the book in hard back at Amazon? Tleigh1669@gmail.com

All of the books are available in softcover via Amazon.