Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am finding it encouraging that a lot of people held on to their boobs and they didnt shrink away to nothing. I like my girls 40 dd and wouldnt want to turn into nada.

I wish I had not shrunk down to nothing. I was never big, only a C. But now I am an A and they are really hard to find with enough material around the band and sides.

Everyone tells me to get fit at Victoria Secret. I've tried that 3 times. They tell me that I'm too small and the bras that fit me are bras made for little girls who first start wearing a bra.

Like @@Fallenangel2904, my chest was really small for my size. I started in a 42B. Two months after surgery I got 38Cs. To save money, I stayed in those two bras as long as I possibly could, but it was getting ugly. I thought for sure I'd have to go down to a 38A or something, and instead, I'm a 34C. 15 more lbs to go, and I'm hoping they won't change much more.

I just bought a bra today. Pre-op I was a 44D. The bra I bought today was a 38DD. I don't mind though. The actual boobs are still smaller. Bra sizes are quirky. The band size is what makes me feel good. The cup size is gonna depend on the cut and style of the bra.

I wish I had not shrunk down to nothing. I was never big, only a C. But now I am an A and they are really hard to find with enough material around the band and sides.

Everyone tells me to get fit at Victoria Secret. I've tried that 3 times. They tell me that I'm too small and the bras that fit me are bras made for little girls who first start wearing a bra.

VS is one of the worst places to get sized at. Go to Nordstrom if you have one near by. Or go to a legit bra store like Intimacy. The girls at VS are not really trained correctly to size you. Or if they do size you, that will only be for their bras. But at least if you go to a department store you can try on various bras in by different brands and find ones that work for you since they all run differently

I'm down about 90lbs and my boobs have always been small. For someone 380lbs my boobs were tiny lol. I was a 46 C though I wore D bras but my actual cup since was a C. Now I definitely notice volume loss in the actual breast and its more skin then full tissue. Part of my boob feels almost like tissue paper skin. It's weird, especially when pushed up in a push up bra it feels all strange I can't explain it lol. I'm in some of the same bras but only because I was smushed into them before. My best fitting bra is a 42 C, though my cup is definitely more on the B side. I'm pretty sure if I ever get to goal ill be and A cup lol

I was worried about shrinking breasts! Mine were never that big, compared to the rest of me. But they have always been pretty nice. I had been wearing a 44 or 46 C preop for a long time. Bought myself a handful of new things and tried some new bras on a lark. Had to buy a 42 D. Yay! All it means is my boobs, which never got bigger as I did, have stayed relatively the same while I lost some fat from my sides and back.

I've only lost 56 pounds and I'm noticing the difference already I had to stuff my bra smh, but true, my bra didn't fit anymore like it used too, I just had surgery on 8/18/14 so I'm not going out and buying bras because they may even get more smaller. Bras are expensive ! Lol smh I was a 42 DDD I feel like I lost at least a cup size already. ????

I'm a 42F at 219lbs. I am PRAYING diligently that I'll lose every bit of boob I've got.

I didn't think about needing new bras! I don't want to lose all of my boobies. I hope my weight loss is proportional like my weight gain has been. ... but I can lose all of my stomach!

I've only lost 56 pounds and I'm noticing the difference already I had to stuff my bra smh, but true, my bra didn't fit anymore like it used too, I just had surgery on 8/18/14 so I'm not going out and buying bras because they may even get more smaller. Bras are expensive ! Lol smh I was a 42 DDD I feel like I lost at least a cup size already.

I only have three bras in my new size right now. I got all three at Ross/Marshall's/TJ Maxx. They were like $8. And good brands too - Olga and Lilyette. Also look in outlet malls. If you have a Vanity Fair store or a Hanes outlet. In fact almost all of my clothes are from discount stores like Burlington Coat Factory. Get the Maxx for the Minimum. LOL!

This is how people are gaining cup sizes:

Measuring your band size is pretty self explanatory - around the ribs, where your bra band sits. Then you measure around the fullest part of your breast. If your breast measurement is 1 inch larger than your band size, then you are an A cup. 2 inches bigger, then a B cup. and so on. (rough ideas on measuring for the example)

So if you start as a 40 B, that would mean the fullest part of your breast measures 42". If you lose some band sizes, and your breast size stays the same, it would increase the cup size. If you are now 36 in band size, but your breast size still measures 42" then the difference between cup size and band size is 6" and that would lead to a size DDD cup. So your new bra would be 38DDD.

Make any sense?

Thank you.

I find it fascinating that we forgot how to measure for bras ;)

This is how you measure and many times when I was in bigger sizes no one measured me and I was wearing ill fitting bras for years until I went to a specialty stor in NYC

I got a true measurement.

I was a 44 c

I had been wearing everything from 38f to 46d, the felt fine but didn't make me look great in clothes

I plan to go to the same location when I hit goal. Until then it's Vickie secret - who did do a proper measurement - now a 36c

Some style 38c