Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gmanbat and wife, B&A pics

Awe!! You guys are soooo freakin adorable. Love it. Thanks for making my day

You two look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on a job well done :)

Here are before and after pics of me and Deb. She had RNY surgery in Nov. of 2011. I was sleeved Jan. 2012. We have both passed our goal weights.

Before:

After:

You both look AMAZING!!!!

You both look great!

Absolutely fantastic! What an amazing turn around you both have made in your life. God is so good! You're truly an inspiration to this forum!! WTG!!

Awesome! My husband and I both had the sleeve in June. If you don't mind me asking, why did you guys choose different surgeries?

Thanks so much to all of you!!!

She is the one who got us started on this, I was dead against it. A friend at work had RNY and got her interested. When a support meeting turned me 180 degrees I liked the sound of the sleeve better, I felt that after cancer I needed all the nutrients I could get and didn't need the malabsorption afforded by RNY. Her being her and me being me, we both did what we thought best. It turned out to be right for both of us.

You know, after we took some of the after pictures this morning and I was trying to post them it was pretty slow. My Debbie kept interrupting me because she was changing clothes and having me take more pictures of her in different outfits. This from a gal who used to dread having her picture taken or looking in a mirror. I love it when she loves herself and happiness shines from her face. It is not arrogant pride but a sense of triumph I see. She conquered the great enemy of her life. She makes me think I am quite a guy to have the love of such a wonderful woman.

Congrats to you and your spouse. You look great!! Must feel like you get to start the honeymoon all over again (not saying it had ended lol)

Wow! You both look amazing. So inspiring to someone who is starting my journey next month. Can I ask what your tips or secrets to success would be ? Do you think you did anything differently that helped you succeed to goal ?

before and after pics of

gmanbat

hi there

i'm sorry to say i didn't get your pictures :(

i just see these unbelievable pictures of 2 great looking happy people!!

What!!!

OMG is that really you and DW???? ;)

No way!!!!

you guys should be a picture postcard - in case you didn't know it - you 2 are amazing

these are the kindof pictures we love seeing - and especially great for NEWBIES to see and strive for

congrats to you and DW

continued great life

hope you never forget us "little" people :lol: :lol:

Wow! You both look amazing. So inspiring to someone who is starting my journey next month. Can I ask what your tips or secrets to success would be ? Do you think you did anything differently that helped you succeed to goal ?

What we did did not involve secrets. We gleaned our wisdom from docs, nurses, and the vets who have gone before us. We, however, did not always follow that wisdom. We stumbled and bumbled all along the way. What we did do was come back to the right course and learn from our mistakes. It also helped that we could nag each other. Deb has had lots of practice because I have always been quite naggable. :rolleyes:

The thing that stands out the most is...don't let the scale stress you. My body got the picture...lose fat...it took over a year and still a bit more to go but it obeyed...in it's good time. Enjoy the drops you have...keep working...be positive.

Skinny minnies!!!!! Wow y'all look Amazing!!