Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need fill doctor in Dallas, TX

Gayle, did you get banded with Dr. Benavides in TX? That is exactly where I am planning on going. I am just worried about how I will get fills if I live in NC, I am not sure I understand the entire process yet.

I weight 195 lbs right now and need to be 125 lbs... I am a short girl :girl_hug:

email me at luciana.germano@hotmail.com

Luciana

:hungry:

Don't know how familiar you are with Highland Park.....when you get to his office you can park on the roof of the little Wachovia Bank on the corner....he's upstairs there....and go in the back door right into the hall...he's on the street end of the hall. Or you can just give your car to the valet at the corner in front of the bank and go in the door next to the bank and up the elevator.

Best wishes!!!

I myself used Dr Cribbins in Plano...He is a very good Dr, but I dont know how he feels about doing fills for out of country surgeons

I had my surgery done by Dr. N. Jayaseelan in Dallas at Medical City Hospital... He does his own fills there in the office now with state of the art equipment... Here is his number... 972 566-2263.. Im going for one tomorrow after having a slippage repair surgery six weeks ago.... I'M SO EXCITED!!:clap2:

I'll have to ask Maese if he uses Huber needles. If anyone knows anything about fills, I would think he'd be the one. He's been doing them since before the band was even approved by the FDA. I wonder what the reasoning behind not using Huber needles would be? I have access to a database, I may see if they are really that much more expensive or something.

I tried to find out about the Huber needles from someone who used to work for Dr Maese, but she wouldn't say.

Dr. Maese is a cardiologist. I don't think he does the surgery - just the fills.

Dr. Walter Dobson will do fills for patients banded in Mexico. He is a board certified general surgeon in Grand Prairie.

972-660-3188 or 817-992-5656

I do not know Maese or Dobson, except by reputation. Yours is the first negative thing I have heard about Dr. Dobson. The only "bad" thing I have heard about Maese is that he doesn't use Huber needles. I e-mailed Inamed about that and they answered very promptly that it was essential to use a non-coring needle.

Unfortunately, these are the only two doctors I know of in the D/FW area that will do fills for patients banded in Mexico.

I liked Maese when I went, but it kind of scares me that I was left overfilled. Really liked that my insurance paid for him too...

I am not going to go into any detail here, but I don't recommend Dr. Dobson. I have used him in the past. If anyone wants to PM me, I will talk to you. I am a patient of Dr. Maese's and I think he's great!

Nova body Solutions Garland, Texas 972-665-2639. Did my fill because Dr. Dobson canceled on me. I had a great experiance and the charge is 200.00 w/flor and barium swallow.

Sherrie

11/13/06

31 lost

3 miles a day walker

Sherrie,

Thank you for the info about NovaBody Solutions. I have not heard of them before. That is the great thing about this board...you can get so much information from people who are dealing with the same questions and concerns. It is a terrific help.

Mary Luke