Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Weigh In

June13,

We have been on this journey so long together! I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling.

When you are out shopping, how about some low calorie salty and crunchy treats like cucumber or celery with salt? I also like sugar free hot apple cider mix, sleepy time vanilla tea with splenda, and the starbucks instant Decaf coffee so I can have something yummy to sip that's calorie free.

And I think you should be yourself a treat that is not food. I love getting a new lotion or lip gloss.

I use a white board that sticks to my fridge door to track what I eat each day.

Are you exercising? For me, I have to do it first thing or I won't do it. I lay out my exercise clothes and get up a little earlier so I have time to exercise before I do anything else.

Sending loving thoughts your way.

Lynda

I am pregnant. The hunger is like a job! It works me to death!

Back up to 125 adding more food to my Vegan Diet. Going to change my goal to under 125 vs 127.

Hope all is well

I am pregnant. The hunger is like a job! It works me to death!

Yeah, I didn't catch that when I wrote my reply! Maybe search for Tiffykins old threads on being pregnant with the sleeve. She documented the first pregnancy on these boards pretty extensively before dropping away while pregnant the second time post-sleeve.

I don't have a word of advice. At 56, I would be a medical miracle if I were pregnant, and not a happy one :-) I'm firmly entrenched in grandma territory these days :-)

Lynda

I weighed 190. That is 27 pounds @ 6 months!

April 14 125

Missed last week 122 why too thin ribs where showing it is amazing how a few pounds make a difference now.

June 13, Don't give up!! 3 more to go..Baby is #1 right now :)

Dee

5/5 124.

June 13 how r u doing???

Dee

5/14 weighed 198 @ 7 months!!!! 35 pounds gained. It is all over my body too!!! Hardly any in my tummy! I am scared. This month I could eat a lot more than last. 3 more months to go. I hope it slows down. Doctor is worried ... My Iron is low and I swear I look 4 months pregnant. I get to have another sonogram to see if she is growing ok. Heart beat is good. Feel her moving a lot more, but I can easily hide the fact that I am pregnant at 7 months. Taking iron supplements twice a day.

June 13, Glad you are checking in. STOP. You can do this without gaining anymore! Start a food log, Do whatever you need to do. I admire you. It would be so easy just to call it quits but I know since you are logging in you still are in the sleeve "groove"

I am having a hard time again. The vegan thing just isn't cutting it I has put me in "carb crazy" gonna rethink this.

Today 127 yikes. As you know some would say no big deal but this is why I still log in!

Dee

Carbs are basically what is killing me and my Iron. I didn't want to low carb while pregnant so really it has been sandwiches after sandwiches!!! bread bread bread!!! And donuts and cake and ice cream...it is just a lot! I need to go back to Protein protein protein.

127...not too bad...could be water...but...vegan...I did that for three months before the sleeve. I just ate salads...beans...and more salads. I didn't really eat a lot of carbs. Bagels with tofutti cream cheese and sometimes some pita and hummus, but it was like salad after salad! I lost 20 pounds. But the carbs will really stick it to you!

Im going to join the weekly weigh in. I'm back to the basics after being bad for like a month. But im doing all Protein shakes now. Luckily I didnt gain anything but I haven't lost either. I got out of my logging routine and checking in on here so im trying to get back into sleeve mode lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

200.8 pounds today .8 pounds and I a, in onederland

welcome to new "members"

Sunday 5/26 125# so glad warmer weather is here serious training (run/swim/bike) in my future!

Dee

Ok I really need to join this. Today I weighed in at 146.0 lbs I have Gaines 2 lbs in the last few days. I need to get back on track.

Congrats June on your pregnancy. You are doing really good right now.

Fee you are remarkable. Good job balancing your weight too.

At 20 months post opt I can eat so much more and it's scaring the pants right off me.

So I have decided to start planning my meals and making different foods. :)