Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pain Is Discouraging

Really concentrate on your Water intake for now. Especially since you have an active infection. Also the antibiotics you take to clear an UTI require lots of water. So drink as much as possible.

Water overload :)

Thanks for the advice :-) it always helps

Well they did an X-ray and said its an Urinary Tract infection And a Kidney infection' date=' I don't believe I have ever had either, anybody know what might have caused this?[/quote']

Feel better soon

So I have been wearing this blasted binder all night at work. And I do have to say it makes a world of difference. I took it off for a few minutes to see what would happen and yikes! Back on it went : (

Thanks y'all' date=' that helps a lot. I have only drank 2 Protein drinks since surgery and I'll be a month post op on the 23rd and I'm only getting in between 16.9 fl oz Water and maybe another half bottle of that so on a good day 24 OZs of Water, maybe that was the whole problem.[/quote']

Awwwww hate to hear that you are struggling that much. If you like chocolate milk try the premiere shakes from cots I or SAMs club. They are very good a d 30 grams of Protein. Have you bee. Able to lose weight at all?

I was sleeved on 8/29. Have done really well with eating' date='no nausea or vomiting, down 20 lbs.... At my 2 week post op visit my MD said the pain I was experiencing on my left side was normal. so I wasn't worried. Well it went away for a few days and IT'S BACK...

Couldn't get comfortable last night and the pain on my left side takes my breath away when I stand. Now instead of radiating into my hip it is going to my back...No it's not gas. It's as if when I stand there is something pulling at my insides..

I am a nurse and have gone back to work so I don't know if maybe I am doing to much or what is going on..

So discouraged I could cry!!![/quote']

You are doing too much. You are stressing that stitch around your stach muscle and irritating it. I had same thing and they showed me how it happens by twisting your body bending up a d down and stuff. That is why they recommend 6 week recovery. Becareful u don't want to bust that stitch too soon.

You are doing too much. You are stressing that stitch around your stach muscle and irritating it. I had same thing and they showed me how it happens by twisting your body bending up a d down and stuff. That is why they recommend 6 week recovery. Becareful u don't want to bust that stitch too soon.

OMG! That's EXACTLY what I did two days ago! I bent and twisted and ZOWIE!!!! Darn it hurt! It's a bit better today, just feels like a slight pull. Thanks for that explanation.