Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there anybody out there from Idaho? I am in the Boise area. Just looking to hear experiences!

I am in Nampa! I have not been sleeved yet. I have my first nut appt tomorrow. I like to come here and read all the stories.

Awesome! Who is your Dr?

My appt is actually Thursday....... don't know why I keep thinking today is Wed........It will be Dr Valentine. Are you thinking of doing this as well?

Dr Valentine is my Dr! He is amazing!! I have a 6month wait for my insurance. I am 4 months along on the wait. St. Lukes has an amazing program! We do cooking classes and support groups! make sure you join us!

I would love too join! I'll ask about it when I go in on Thursday. I have to do the 6 month thing too. I pushed it back because I had to come up with almost 6000 that included insurance so come march I am changing plans. Will pay more a month but will be worth it. I'm going to contact the HR dept and ask of the additional 3000 co pay will still be in affect. I hope they can change that. I don't have it nor can I afford to take a loan....(. Never hurts to ask! Look forward to meeting you and others!

The support group in Nampa will meet Thursday night ! A bunch of us gals will be there, hope to see you there!

Where in Nampa? :)

6:30

Saltzer Plaza

215 E. Hawaii Avenue

Nampa ID, 83686

I live in Kuna I was sleeved on 8/16/12. I have already lost 50 pounds. I attend the meetings in Meridian. My doctor is Dr. Korn he and his staff are great!!!

I attend the Meridian meetings too! Lol! A bunch of us gals went to the Nampa meeting last night because Dr. Annie Campbell was speaking about self image. It was pretty good. She had us write down 5 things that we said to ourselves during the day, and if they were negative then we had to pretend that our friend had said the same thing about themselves to us and we had to respond to ourselves the way we would have responded to that friend. It was interesting!

Oh, and congratulations on your loss Pinkeye!

Im glad I got to meet you last night Teriiann!!

I'm glad too, sure opened my eyes. I feel more positive now! Still going with the sleeve tho.

Thanks,

I wish I could have attended I was out of town for work!