Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am out aprox 14 weeks. Weight day of surgery 226.1

Today I am 190.6

Feel like I have not lost very much. hair is falling our and I am exhausted. I have no energy to exercise. Just barely enough energy to work full time, and take care of a family. Is this normal?

Have you tried B12 shots? I get one monthly, it helps with the low energy, and good for Hair loss as well.

hi tonia, i had surgery 16 weeks ago and i have lost 30lbs. i am a slow looser also. i have ate two slice of pizza right now to test my sleeve and i do not fill full.. dont understand why...

I am out aprox 14 weeks. Weight day of surgery 226.1

Today I am 190.6

Feel like I have not lost very much. hair is falling our and I am exhausted. I have no energy to exercise. Just barely enough energy to work full time' date=' and take care of a family. Is this normal?[/quote']

hi tonia,

i understant your you situation.. i had surgery 16 weeks ago and i only lost 30 lbs...my hair is also falling and felling exhausted is very normal. i also do not go to the gym, fell to tired for that.. i have 35 lbs lo lose but i fill hungry all the time..

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I know how you feel. Sometimes I think the hunger is in my head. I'm not sure. I do get full really fast. I had the lapband in 2008 and had to have it removed in 2010 due to slippage. So needless to say this is the second surgery I have financed and my surgeon said he made me a small sleeve.

I know how you feel. Sometimes I think the hunger is in my head. I'm not sure. I do get full really fast. I had the lapband in 2008 and had to have it removed in 2010 due to slippage. So needless to say this is the second surgery I have financed and my surgeon said he made me a small sleeve.

wow, this is also my 2nd surgery; had the lapbad in june 2011 only lost 10lbs in that year, so i went to another doctor to have removed because it was no for me.. thats went he told me about the sleeve. so had my sleeve in May 15, 2012. to be honest, i was expecting more from this surgery. i am 4'11. date of surgery 173lbs and as of today i am 151lbs. scale hasn't more for about 3 weeks.. i dont now what else to do.. i see pleople here loosing 20 in a month or even more.. i just believe that my doctor did not cut enough stomach..

Yall have to be doing something wrong. I am five weeks out and lost 40 lbs. i take B12 and b comlex, 80 grams or more Protein daily. The more protein you take the more you lose and your skin stay firm , hair has less loss. I use a suppliment called Liquid Protein to help get my protein in. Two tablespoons is 18 grams. Also GNC infinaty protein , one scoop 20 grams of protein and 115 calories. Also take Omega 3, 6,9 with amino acids. Hope this helps yall.

Some people are just slow losers. Especially if you start with a BMI of 35 or less. I'm

4 weeks out, get all Protein, Vitamins and Water in and I've lost 14 lbs. My surgeon said I can expect to lose 5-7 lbs a month at my weight. I'm thrilled with that because it's permanent if I do everything right. Average is 1-3 lbs a week, and that sounds like where you're at. Stalls are normal. Hang in there.

Some people are just slow losers. Especially if you start with a BMI of 35 or less. I'm

4 weeks out' date=' get all Protein, Vitamins and Water in and I've lost 14 lbs. My surgeon said I can expect to lose 5-7 lbs a month at my weight. I'm thrilled with that because it's permanent if I do everything right. Average is 1-3 lbs a week, and that sounds like where you're at. Stalls are normal. Hang in there.[/quote']

thank you for the support. my doctor told me the same. what i have noticed is that i do not have a lot of restriction. I even asked to the doctor the same question and he told my that my stomach wasnt that big and he only took 1/4. i belive thats about normal.. honestly, i just dont get...

Yall have to be doing something wrong. I am five weeks out and lost 40 lbs. i take B12 and b comlex' date=' 80 grams or more Protein daily. The more Protein you take the more you lose and your skin stay firm , hair has less loss. I use a suppliment called Liquid Protein to help get my protein in. Two tablespoons is 18 grams. Also GNC infinaty protein , one scoop 20 grams of protein and 115 calories. Also take Omega 3,6,9 with amino acids. Hope this helps yall.[/quote']

thank you for the info about the protein. i just believe that i am one of those slow loser since my bmi before surgery was 36.

Could be. My doctor did say that i was above average for my weight loss. I will probally slow down from now on. Ill keep yall imformed. I know that Protein is very important though. As i lose my skin is strinking with me. My sister didnt get the Protein she needed in fact she literally staved herself and her face looks all saggy. Now she wants face surgery. So start out the right way and get that protein in.