Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow Surgery Gasx Strips

I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can get them.

I'm packing up my stuff, finished my last day at work cleaned up the office, have all my paper work in order, I took the magnesium drink so gross nothing yet but I'm sure ill be up later taking care of business. I'll head over to the hospital around 11. They called and said my time is now 2 not 1.

Cried a little so I hope its my only breakdown.

I found mine at Walgreen. Good luck! I took the magnesium stuff too, disgusting. Nothing yet but I'm starting to hear some gurgles.

I'm packed too, do you have the biotine mouth spray or oasis for dry mouth? I found that at Walgreen's too.

No but ill get some tomorrow on my way. I didn't think about it. What time is your surgery? Are you scared?

I found mine at Pathmark. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30am for my surgery, which is scheduled for 8:30am right now. Heading to bed very soon, though not anticipating getting much sleep with my nerves being what they are right now.

Wow I wish I was early. I don't want my Dr to be to tired. Good luck ladies I hope all goes well for all of us. I'm going to try and post as soon as I can.

I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 5:30 am. I should be thinking about sleep but that's not going to happen. I'm scared, nervous and I've got doubts running through my brain. Is this really what I have to do? Can't I just keep on the liquid diet for the rest of my life? Maybe a personal trainer and liquid diet for the rest of my life...

I found mine at Wal-mart. Just want to mention my heating pad was my bff for relieving gas. My gas was in the chest in lower back and it made a huge difference. Good luck tomorrow!

I'm going through the same thing but I know ill fail again I have to go through with it. I'm scared very scared I'm going to the hospital alone and asked that no one come until I'm in my room. I just know that I need to be alone.

I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 5:30 am. I should be thinking about sleep but that's not going to happen. I'm scared, nervous and I've got doubts running through my brain. Is this really what I have to do? Can't I just keep on the liquid diet for the rest of my life? Maybe a personal trainer and liquid diet for the rest of my life...

My emotions are all over the place, too. And I'm certainly having doubts and questioning what I'm doing. But I also know that I've done everything I can possible in attempting to lose the weight without medical intervention and nothing worked. I just keep telling myself this is for the best. This is the start of a new life for me!

My emotions are all over the place' date=' too. And I'm certainly having doubts and questioning what I'm doing. But I also know that I've done everything I can possible in attempting to lose the weight without medical intervention and nothing worked. I just keep telling myself this is for the best. This is the start of a new life for me![/quote']

What dr did u use

Walking will be the best thing for your after surgery gas... WALK, WALK, WALK!!! Good luck to all! ;)

I bought mine at Walmart. They had cinnamon and mint. You can find them with the stomach aids.

Good luck.