Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You are all my new best friends!! I'm 5'11. 6 foot on a tall day. I think I wanna be 185 but I don't remember 185 so I don't know how I'll look. I too feel like everyone is shorter and I can't get an idea of what to expect at a lower weight but you all helped a lot.

Yayyyy for talk girls in 4 inch heels. Because let me tell you, I can't wait til my 4" heels can stay on lover than an hour. I'm getting there. My 2-3" work shoes no longer come off at work so I'm hoping my weeked shoes follow soon.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

You are all my new best friends!! I'm 5'11. 6 foot on a tall day. I think I wanna be 185 but I don't remember 185 so I don't know how I'll look. I too feel like everyone is shorter and I can't get an idea of what to expect at a lower weight but you all helped a lot.

Yayyyy for talk girls in 4 inch heels. Because let me tell you' date=' I can't wait til my 4" heels can stay on lover than an hour. I'm getting there. My 2-3" work shoes no longer come off at work so I'm hoping my weeked shoes follow soon.

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

I remember me at 199 pounds some years ago. i looked so great,but i think at that moment that i was sooo fat. Oh Boy!!! look out me know 275 pounds. Gulp

it's so wonderful to hear from other people that are in, or were in the same boat as me!

I am 6'2 & i started out at 290 had surgery on 4/6 and i am 198 now. My goal weight is 175. I use to hate being tall when i was younger, but now i love it!

Ok ladies (or gentlemen) I would LOVE to stay in touch & up to date with some fellow Tall sleevers! If you're interested, I made a group on Facebook we could chat, exchange help, pics, whatever!

It's a closed group so nobody will see what is posted unless they're a member of the group. I just named it "Tall Group" because I didn't want to put "VGS" or anything in the title incase someone is keeping their surgery a secret. (like me, I'm only telling immediate family)

Here it is!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/165852786884597/

I'm 6'5"

But I'm not a lady, so I guess I shouldn't have responded huh? LOL :)

I'm 6'5"

But I'm not a lady' date=' so I guess I shouldn't have responded huh? LOL :)[/quote']

At 6'5" you are in the same boat as us girls! Not that many super tall guys! So welcome!

you're welcome here!

You all will look incredible on your way to goal. Tall men especially make me smile lol...in a nice suit...mmmmm

I am 5'10 with my highest weight at 306. Currently at 284 and my date is set for 9/11. In a size 20 (althoughy they are getting tight) and 2x top. Goal is 175 (but I've never been that skinny so I have no idea how my body will be there)

If you're tall regardless of sex, you are welcome to this group. I know I'm used to standing with the guys since I've been this tall since I was 13. I don't think most people get that even if we get to a size 10-12, we will always be viewed as bigger due to our heights. Oh well, it is what it is.

We can be here for each other and know that WE all get where we are all coming from.

Hugs to all!! Have a happy and safe holiday weekend.

Ok short girl jumping in here (5'4) but I'm not going to talk about me because well that would make no sense whatsoever. However, my best friend Cat had the sleeve about 3.5 months ago, she is 6 foot, and started out at I believe 385, and was down to around 360 day of surgery. Since then she has lost probably around 65lbs and looks AMAZING!! I wish I could put her before and after photos on here, but I wouldn't do that without her permission. I'll ask her though! I don't remember what her goal weight is though. I need to get her to join this site!

get your tall friend on this site! :)

Or send her this link, I started a Facebook group for tall sleevers yesterday so we can all keep up with her! It's a closed group so all posts can only be seen by other members of the group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tallvgs/

I guess I would be the smallest of the Amazon women since I'm only 5'9, my surgery is scheduled for September 26 and my goal weight is about 170. I'm currently 317 and my shoe size is 11.

get your tall friend on this site! :)

Or send her this link' date=' I started a Facebook group for tall sleevers yesterday so we can all keep up with her! It's a closed group so all posts can only be seen by other members of the group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tallvgs/

I joined the group!!