Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex... Oh My God... Sex!

I have to agree with every thing the OP has said. I'm down over 200 lbs and the differences are monumental. Everything from desire to endurance to "control" to ... ahem... size... it's absolutely amazing the difference. Makes me sad to think of what I missed out on for so many years, but ecstatic to taste what the future holds.

I know, right? I waver between being pissed off that I didn't have this in my twenties, and being so utterly thrilled that I have it now and excited that I get to have at least a FEW good years before I'm too much of an "old man" to enjoy it any more ;)

Yes, sex is a LOT of work for a big guy. Ladies, all due respect, but most of the time, sex is all about US doing the work -- abs and core, legs, arms. If you're out of shape, as a guy, sex can absolutely destroy your stamina, and let's face it -- collapsing like a pile of Jello halfway through just ain't sexy.

Holy crap! So funny! No disrespect taken! It's true. :D

Man.... I love love love love this thread!!! I am so glad we have the Man Room. I have about 5 weeks before I am sleeved and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I was excited before... but after reading this.... I am so ready to be sleeved. You know Ouroborous, when you mentioned the seven hours thing... I immediately thought back 13 years ago when my wife and I first were dating. I can still remember the first night we got our own hotel room....I don't remember sleeping that night...lol. I do remember being in a lot better shape because I wasn't too far out of high school when I played football. Thanks for sharing this.... I love threads like this that keep it real.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I AM SLEEVED.... THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY... TRULY ENJOYED IT!

Man.... I love love love love this thread!!! I am so glad we have the Man Room. I have about 5 weeks before I am sleeved and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I was excited before... but after reading this.... I am so ready to be sleeved. You know Ouroborous' date=' when you mentioned the seven hours thing... I immediately thought back 13 years ago when my wife and I first were dating. I can still remember the first night we got our own hotel room....I don't remember sleeping that night...lol. I do remember being in a lot better shape because I wasn't too far out of high school when I played football. Thanks for sharing this.... I love threads like this that keep it real.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I AM SLEEVED.... THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY... TRULY ENJOYED IT![/quote']

You're welcome! You're in for some fun times, and you'd better prepare your wife for the ride, too! ;)

When will you be teaching seminars to our husbands?

Ummm... If "get fit, be creative, make sure you're doing it as much as possible, and have fun" requires a seminar, I weep for the state of masculinity!

Normally I'd make a flity remark about private lessons available for select women (so you can pass the knowledge on to the men in your life, of course -- I only aim to serve others! ;)) but... This is a PG forum and I'm egotistical-sounding enough, already! :)

But I would like to add, that old saying about a man gains an inch for every thirty pounds he loses....well, I've lost damn near one hundred pounds and.....apparently, it's true.

Whoa.... That is awesome. Now if this is the case.... This is a selling point for the sleeve itself. Who needs health? Lol. I get my sleeve in 5 weeks.... And I am running not walking towards it. I have 140 pounds to lose....so I will be looking for those "capital gains" ... Talk about an investment. :)

LMAO CONGRATS ENJOY AND HAVE SOME MORE;))

I'm thinner now than I've ever been since me and my hubby got together. And it's so much better and easier already and I cannot WAIT to see how much better it gets as I lose more weight!!!! :wub:

Hubby says I am wearing him out and he is now convinced he needs to lose weight to keep up with me. He has about 40 pounds to lose and has started going to the gym to workout with me. I'm hoping we're bragging soon!!!

Thanks for being brave and posting your experiences!

It is truly amazing how things change. A lot of it is indeed, we do have more energy and stamina with all that excess weight gone. I also think a huge part of it is also that we have a lot more confidence in ourselves as we lose the weight, and that makes things so much more exciting in the bedroom.

Sent from my iPad using VST

This post was needed thanks bro and all that have responded

True story: my man is 60 twice my age but Lord that man can work it , now that I am slimmer I told him one of those days he will have an heart attack coz I am a freaking dog in heat.