Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

14Pk Of Syntrax Nectar Samples For $14 (Free Shipping)

I have heard a lot of folks talking about the nectar, so I thought I would try it. I googled it up and this is the special that I found. It is currently on a 1-2 week back order, but usually ships in 2-3 days. I went ahead and ordered it because it is a larger variety, for a much cheaper price and free shipping. I have not found this deal anywhere else. Here is the info if you would like to try it also:

The number is 1-866-333-7403 ext 803. Just ask for the Nectar sample kit. You get 14 variety packets (one of every flavor) for $14.00 (no shipping!) It is worth a try at that price; especially if you are like me and hate the shakes and are not being able to catch on to eating again either. Good luck! Oh, BTW, she also told me that you can find them on Facebook. That is where they advertise their sales and specials: Syntrax official.

Just fyi - at bjsbariatrics.com you can get the sample pack for 14.95 plus shipping - but the nice thing is you can choose what flavors you want. So after you try the sample pack you ordered (I did the same), and if you find a couple flavors you like, you can order them to have on hand for travel, etc.

Hi thanks soooo much I just ordered.

I got mine and have been using them. I can drink them and keep them down! They really don't taste that bad and I love the variety. I have mixed some of mine with Water, juice, milk, almond milk and sweet tea (I know, bad girl). I will be ordering another box of them. $1 per shake is not that bad.

Unless I am mistaken there is a limit of one sample order per person.

Just called the 866 number previously mentioned. They now ship 12 flavors and charge minimal shipping for a total of $13.99 (FYI)

UPDATE: Oct 15, 2014

This is still available as a 15 pack for $15 plus $1.99 shipping. I had one package from my Dr's office, the pink grapefruit and thought it was great...

UPDATE: Jan 4, 2015

This is still available as a 15 pack for $15 plus $1.99 shipping. It is offered by the manufacturer of Syntrax, SI03. http://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm. I like Syntrax nectar a lot. Does anyone know the difference between Syntrax Nectar and syntrax matrix? My surgeon recommended nectar but I wonder if matrix is fine too.

hi, i have tried some of the nectar and enjoy it but i am not sure what the other flavors besided the lemon tea i will enjoy, i would like to the rasbery lemon, cookie, chocolate, and fuzzy navel.

thanks

micah

I tried the lemon tea and really liked it, but would like to try some other flavors to see what else I like without having to buy a whole box.

Just ordered...15 pkgs for $15 and $1.99 shipping :)

I just placed an order at 866-333-7403 and got the 15pk for $15 and $1.99 s/h also Christine :rolleyes: I am super excited to finally try other flavors & another brand because I've been buying Inspire brand from Bariatric Eating for over $32 and only 20 servings in a ziplock bag. So, I go thru about 3 bags a month ughhh! Pricey! I haven't tried many of the other brands except long ago I used Designer whey but that was nearly 15 years ago! Things in the Protein world have changed especially now since I've decided to have Roux En-Y next month the surgeon insists I only have whey Protein isolate NOT whey protein concentrate since it doesn't absorb well!! I want to find where to talk about the supplements we need to be getting also! Have a great day everyone! :D

I've been trying the flavors all weekend. I really enjoyed the caribbean cooler, the lemon tea, and the Twisted cherry. I just ordered a bunch at mybariatricpantry.com unfortunately it wasn't as good a price and it was for 10. Next time I'll try your place!

HELLOOO!!!

I just wanted to update as of today 3/28/2016, they are still selling the sampler for 16.99 (shipping included). I just called the number and didn't think it would work, but it did. YEY.

They said it was only a one time buy for the variety pack. After that we have to buy a jar. But it is worth to try all the flavors and check which one you like the best.

The number is still 1.866.333..7403 EX 803

They asked where I heard of it and I said BariatricPal and they knew about the site. lol