Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ya know... You guys have become such a big part of my life and I anxiously await updates on so many of you that I feel like you've become this special little family I've chosen to be a part of.

I'm bursting at the seems to share something that makes me feel so alive and really confirms in my mind just how far I've come since VSG 12/5/11.

In the year and a half prior to surgery I had no interest in sex. AT ALL. The very thought of it made me want to crawl under a table and die. There was no drive or desire for it, I felt fat, ugly- definitely not sexy!

The last month of my life since I started seeing who I will refer to as Mr. Motorcycle and I feel alive. I've known him four years, and there has always been a flirty thing between us... But when we met I was actually dating his friend- then he was in a relationship, and we have just been friends supporting each other through lifes ups and downs. In the last month though I feel beautiful, sexy, desired, and comfortable with who I am and the changes I am going through, and comfortable with him being a part of my life during this amazing journey. I swore when I started all this I was going to stay single and work exclusively on me until I was done getting where I want to be. But he just fits into my life right now.... Maybe it wont be forever or anything but right now he's the perfect fit.

So.... last night... I don't know if it's because it has been two years for me or because of him, or because of my body.. But WOW!

I feel so cheesy this morning... Why? Well, who here watched Breaking Dawn? That scene the morning after the honey moon where Bella is all in awe and flashing back while she washes her face? Yeah, that's been me all morning. I'm never gonna survive a day of co-workers teasing me.

And why am I sharing this with you guys? Because I'm lame and have no one else to share it with right now and I'm bursting! My best fiend is at work and I won't get to talk to her until like 6 tonight so- gotta share..... I'll prolly just end up deleting this, but...

Am I alone in this whole- I hated the thought of it and now it's better than ever?

I am very happy for you. all these feelings are very amazing and healthy feeling. enjoy your time :))

Way to go lady!! :P These stories are awesome! It is sooo much more than just the weight loss, its the way we change our lives. You are so obviously happy and that is thrilling to read. Have an awesome weekend!!

Yep, losing weight releases a flood of hormones that were stored in the fat, so what you are feeling is perfectly natural and understandable.

Good for you girl! Go get 'em tigress :)

Heck yeah, Im going to sound like a cheesy 90s sitcom but YOU GO GIRL! Good luck in love or lust, you deserve it. Maybe it will last, maybe it wont, but enjoy this time in your life and have fun girl. Just remember be safe! LOL

PS Love your new profile pic!

You hear a lot of crass comments from guys about sex with overweight women. References to things like gravy, Soup ladles, and fire hydrants.

Skinnier sex opens up more positions, There are some things you just can't do fat, and probably some things that you just shouldn't do fat, whether your man loves you as-is or not.

Do you call him Mr. Motorcycle because of lastnight, or because of how he chooses to ride around town? :)

Go on YouTube and find Lonelyisland's "Just had Sex" and play it really loud!

Go for it! Life is way too short to not ****** EVERY happy moment! I am happy for you & I totally understand! :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Do you call him Mr. Motorcycle because of lastnight, or because of how he chooses to ride around town? :)

I call him Mr. Motorcycle because I don't want to just call him "this/that guy" but I don't want to share his first name with everyone either. And since he loves his motorcycle I figured that's what I'd call him here.

As soon as I get down to 210 I am going to be my wifes Mr motorcycle man too. As soon as I pay for her sleeve shes gonna be Mr motorcycles mistress. LoL. Just playing withya

You hear a lot of crass comments from guys about sex with overweight women. References to things like gravy, Soup ladles, and fire hydrants.

Skinnier sex opens up more positions, There are some things you just can't do fat, and probably some things that you just shouldn't do fat, whether your man loves you as-is or not.

I'm completely mystified as to some of those references Wheetsin, do I even want to know??

illgeturhairdid - This is a totally normal post-VSG sex response! Especially after that first 50 lbs comes off, all that estrogen stored in the fat cells gets released into the blood stream and we get SUPER horny. =P Plus just the thrill of maneuvering a smaller body within intimate encounters ... oh yeah. Enjoy!!

As soon as I get down to 210 I am going to be my wifes Mr motorcycle man too. As soon as I pay for her sleeve shes gonna be Mr motorcycles mistress. LoL. Just playing withya

Haha, I'm gonna have to steal Mr. Motorcycles mistress- he'll get a kick out of that.

I was making a joke, joke may have been lost. Bah, internet. I get the anonymity thing. I meant it more like -- lots of sexual euphamisms around motorcycles.... the way they're sat on, etc. BA dum dum... He was so good he's now you're "motorcycle man wink wink... stopping while I'm ahead.

I call him Mr. Motorcycle because I don't want to just call him "this/that guy" but I don't want to share his first name with everyone either. And since he loves his motorcycle I figured that's what I'd call him here.