Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone In Their 40's Get Rid Of Saggy Skin/cellulite With Exercise?

I wish I had been brave enough to take pictures of my self with skin exposed in it's worst condition- I should probably take some now and compare in another three months. If I see a marked improvement I might even share them! nOw that is ScARy for SUrE.... but I'll think about it!

I wish I had been brave enough to take pictures of my self with skin exposed in it's worst condition- I should probably take some now and compare in another three months. If I see a marked improvement I might even share them! nOw that is ScARy for SUrE.... but I'll think about it!

I totally need to take my before pics ASAP, I'm just dreading it...but I want to see proof if this really works. So hopefully this Saturday lol. BUT for my eyes ONLY LOL!!!!!!

I will watch for this as well. I will be 43 by the time I have the surgery...just want to know what I can do, if anything. I'm going to add that to my prayer list. :D

OK so took some before pics LOL! I will check them back in ONE YEAR and see if this can work...I will keep you posted!!!!

Ok ladies....so I am not 40 or over but I am petrified about this happening. My husband is supporting my decision to do the vsg, but I know he will be disappointed for me to undergo this procedure only to say a yr out that I now need to have a surgery to remove skin.....Yeah right! Because of the fact that I sincerely want a lifetime change I would love to be able to say yes the surgery helped me lose the weight, but my determination, excercise and will power are keeping it off and now i look smoking! Any suggestions to what I can start immediately that may help reduce the amount of loose skin I may have? Any and all ideas welcomed and requested.

Sorry guys ... I am over 2 years out ... The weight has redistributed some, but the skin on my tummy (upper and lower) and upper legs is terrible. You can't see it much with clothes on & I bought swim shorts to wear at the pool. But ... sigh ... Guess I will keep saving the money for a Tummy Tuck. (The thighs will just have to stay as they are - I don't want to trade sagging skin for scapel scars.)

OK I'm 19 months out and only started working out consistently since the beginning of February. I don't see any real changes yet, except on my arms. We'll have to see next February. I figure in 1 year I should really be able to see if it helped or not.

Well on the bright side exercise is really part of the formula for success. So even of it doesn't help, it sure won't hurt.

Ok ladies....so I am not 40 or over but I am petrified about this happening. My husband is supporting my decision to do the vsg, but I know he will be disappointed for me to undergo this procedure only to say a yr out that I now need to have a surgery to remove skin.....Yeah right! Because of the fact that I sincerely want a lifetime change I would love to be able to say yes the surgery helped me lose the weight, but my determination, excercise and will power are keeping it off and now i look smoking! Any suggestions to what I can start immediately that may help reduce the amount of loose skin I may have? Any and all ideas welcomed and requested.

I am getting a body wrap, lol. hey gotta try anything. I will let you know how that goes!

One of the best way to get rid of cellulite naturally with DermalMD Cellulite Cream, and i love this this cellulite cream. Smells good. absorb quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.

Edited by NikolinaPavlovic

3 years before I tried to do exercises to reduce my cellulite on my butt.... but at that i had a baby with 6 months old.... Really I am saying that time I could not continue the exercises. I know if i did... I can reduce. But what to do that time no helpers to take care of my kid. That luckily I came to know about the Dermalmd serum for reduce cellulite. It was very simple to use for me. with in a month i got my butt back. Super!!!

Ok 2 1/2 weeks out of surgery and I'm already seeing saggy cheeks and neck!! Going to try the Vitamin e and fish oil. My mother takes vit. E orally and also applies it around her eyes. But hoping this will do for now since can't do strenuous exercise for another month and a half. Any other recommendations for tightening skin?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Genetics and surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App