Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I can't believe it! I did it! I waited 1 whole week to weigh in yayyyy! I weighed in at 145.9 today. No dieting, no tracking, just being

:). I LOVE YOU SLEEVIE!!!

I may weigh on the 27th which is my monthly anniversary

:) but we'll see. If not see you next Saturday y'all.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

:) HUGS!!!!!

Last Saturday 210 and today 202........ im loving this sleeve only thing im hungry and can't eat anything. My doctor moved me to mushies and they are all horrible, juice is entirely to sweet only thing I can stomach is ice Water and my liquid centrium vitiman. I was sleeved on 111/28/2011 and I don't know what to do....... any suggestions

Last Saturday 210 and today 202........ im loving this sleeve only thing im hungry and can't eat anything. My doctor moved me to mushies and they are all horrible, juice is entirely to sweet only thing I can stomach is ice Water and my liquid centrium vitiman. I was sleeved on 111/28/2011 and I don't know what to do....... any suggestions

WOW AMAZING! Congrats!

How bout yogurt, cottage cheese, mashed potatoes, Soups, cream of wheat, or oatmeal, re-fried Beans with sour cream and salsa, eggs? Give it all a try little, by little.

I does get better my friend, I promise :)

Ok, so I told you all I cheated and weighed on Tuesday. I tried, lol. I did manage to wait the rest of the week though and today I weighed 194.8. That is 3 lbs!!! YIPEEE!!! think I am really liking this once a week thing and will try it again this week and see if I can make it! Merry Christmas everyone!

Don't quite know what is happening but weight is falling off right now and I am beyond anywhere that I though I would ever be.... 144.4 today. That is 4 pounds this week - and I went to 4 Christmas parties and munched. I have lost 11 pounds in the past month - the most since the first month of surgery! Christmas Miracles!

Ok, so I told you all I cheated and weighed on Tuesday. I tried, lol. I did manage to wait the rest of the week though and today I weighed 194.8. That is 3 lbs!!! YIPEEE!!! think I am really liking this once a week thing and will try it again this week and see if I can make it! Merry Christmas everyone!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Don't quite know what is happening but weight is falling off right now and I am beyond anywhere that I though I would ever be.... 144.4 today. That is 4 pounds this week - and I went to 4 Christmas parties and munched. I have lost 11 pounds in the past month - the most since the first month of surgery! Christmas Miracles!

WOW! Here's to Christmas Miracles :)

Wait...you mean I SHOULDN'T weigh myself 1000 times a day?! PSH. that's unheard of!crazy.gif

OK..OKAY!! I'm in. Me weighing myself everyday isn't doing me any good anyway. I see the 1lb loss everyday and I just shrug my shoulders, unimpressed. I think I will appreciate the big number vs all the small ones.

Sigh*

12/24~ 214

I'm in, I don't really weight myself everyday anyways so Saturdays would be fine. I know it's Sunday, but I weight myself yesterday at 294 yaya haven't been in the twos in a lot of years, thank You JESUS!!!purplebananna.gif

YES Thank you Jesus - after it is his birthday today! Congrats to you on getting to the two hundreds - what an amazing feeling that must be for you! Enjoy the day and your successes!

I am going to join the Saturday scale Club. I too am obsessed with the scale. I am very close to goal and happy with my body for the most part (except my saddle bags and extra stomach skin) but I can't seem to stay away from the scale. Sometimes I weigh and then I have to have a bm and so afterwards...I am back on the scale! Crazy!!

I am visiting family right now and don't have access to my home scale but I will weigh in when I get home and then go for once a week...on Saturday. I will have to have hubby hide the scale for me!

Living the dream!!

Laura

Ok I am in too...weighed myself yesterday...230. Never thought I would lose over Thanksgiving & now I am hoping to losing over Christmas as well. Weighing everyday is a problem for me...so I hope this helps with stressing over every pound. biggrin5.gif

yayyy! Our group is growing.

Well I can't believe it! I did it! I waited 1 whole week to weigh in yayyyy! I weighed in at 145.9 today. No dieting, no tracking, just being

smile.png. I LOVE YOU SLEEVIE!!!

I may weigh on the 27th which is my monthly anniversary

smile.png but we'll see. If not see you next Saturday y'all.

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

smile.png HUGS!!!!!

OK so today is the 27th my 16 month anniversary and my weight is 145.7. I have put the scale away until Saturday, it's actually getting easier for me. See you Saturday

:)

Weigh in day tomorrow yayy! Lol!