Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You know you lost weight when

- When you're in the local supermarket, just minding your own business, when, at the far end of the aisle, a PT from the gym you used to go to walks past, looks you right in the eye, then keeps going, only to do a MASSIVE double-take, comeback and stand in the middle of the far end of the aforementioned aisle, and yell -

"WHAT THE F*CK??!?! HAVE A LOOK AT YOU!!!"

Happened today..

When my favorite uncle tells me I'm unrecognizable now. He sees me every few months.

Edited by dusky goddess

When you don't have to turn sideways through turnstiles anymore...

When people insist you did something different to your hair and you haven't...

When the plane seatbelt fits again!! Yay!

3 weeks post op, 34 lbs down.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using the BariatricPal App

The pants you are buying look to SMALL. So you go out to the car & pull down your pants to see what size you are wearing. The are the same size.

When you don't have to turn sideways through turnstiles anymore...

When people insist you did something different to your hair and you haven't...

When the plane seatbelt fits again!! Yay!

3 weeks post op, 34 lbs down.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using the BariatricPal App

I get to try the airplane seatbelt next week!! Can't wait to see the difference. Can't wait to not need the seatbelt extender!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

When you find the chairs at your parents house have grown since you last sat in them.....and their dogs have room to join you....

zs4v0Pm.jpg?1

When you return home to your own home and your own dogs have room to join you in your char that's grown some, too....

TgqGRj7.jpg?2

Furniture everywhere seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Strange phenomenon. Strange but cool.

I like strange.

@@Dub yes! that is great! and great for the doggies too. I found the chairs where I have a pedicure to have grown the last time I was there. everything is so much more comfortable.

I used my whirlpool tub last night for the first time since loosing weight. I couldn't believe how much bigger it felt. Felt more like a swimming pool.

The pants you are buying look to SMALL. So you go out to the car & pull down your pants to see what size you are wearing. The are the same size.

Yes! I pick up a dress in my size and look at it and think there is no way I can squeeze into that! And then I step in and do up the zip with ease. So surreal.

My husband couldn't find me in a group of people because he said he didn't recognize me (ok, he eventually found me, but it took him a while!).

I love seeing all the different ways, The changes make themselves known.And it feels amazing :) I love seeing all the good things..... I think about a couple of weeks ago... I noticed I have neck, collar bones... I haven't seen those since I had my first child :)....

You have energy oozing out of you! I'm always wanting to be on the go! I can't stand to be stagnant. I don't hear myself making comments like "my knee hurts or I have plantar fasciitis" anymore. Because frankly nothing is hurting anymore and I can run up and down the stairs. Also hike and workout without dreading the aches and pains.

Went to buy some new clothes since I looked like a ghost floating around old rags, and I was amazed I could fit in sweat shirts/shirts and jeans that looked ridiculously tiny to me. Kinda nice!

When a one size fits all really does fit and is a little too big! Jumpers for instance! Adorbs

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using the BariatricPal App