Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm English, but live in France. Is there anyone else in France that I can link up with to share experiences?

Hi gals, I'm in France!! Just found this forum today. I will try to fill-in my my profile details today......

BTW, Where did you have your surgery done and by whom?

I'm English' date=' but live in France. Is there anyone else in France that I can link up with to share experiences?[/quote']

Hi, I just found this link. I'm an American, married to a Brit, living in France. Would love to talk.

I am in France (American expat) but it does not look like there are many in this forum in France....

Hi, I'm an American living in France waiting to get the sleeve. Please talk to me.

Hi there! I'l Thai married to a French. Just had the sleeve almost 4 weeks ago.

Whoops I just noticed the date of the thread was back in 2010 and the last reply posted over a year ago. How's everyone doing??

Whoops I just noticed the date of the thread was back in 2010 and the last reply posted over a year ago. How's everyone doing??

Hi, FairySleeve,

I just saw your post and am happy to talk to you. I was sleeved 14 months ago and am delighted with the result! It was a hard slog in the very beginning, but it am one of those people who can say, "I love my sleeve!" Are you in Paris?

Oh Hi!! Palomarules!! Oh so glad you replied the thread!

I'm in Montrouge, you know in the south of Paris, near Porte d'Orleans. Glad to hear that your sleeve is doing great for you.

I have my first port-op RDV with my doctor today in Saint-Cloud, a bit excited hehe, where did you get your operation??

Hi,

I was sleeved by Dr. Renaud Chiche at American Hospital in May 2013, but I actually live about 45 minutes from Paris. I have made contact with another sleever, Jodi, who has been a great support. We should try to all meet up soon.

Oh yes, that would be great. I'd love to meet up with you girls.

I have it done with Dr. Nicolas Perez at the Clinique du Val d'Or in Saint-Cloud. I loved this small hospital. Stayed there twice, the first time was for the check-up everything in 48 hours. The second time was for the sleeve (5 nights).

My doctor is quite busy though, he just came back from a brief holiday and postpone my first post-op appointment to Friday! I haven't seen him at all post-op and today is my 1 months surgiversary!

I'm kinda disappointed because I hope that today he'd clear me for soft food. hehe

Hi there! I'l Thai married to a French. Just had the sleeve almost 4 weeks ago.

Hi there,

We were in contact some time ago and I said that once I reached another Paris sleever, I would organize something. Well, it seems that Jodi has fallen off the face of the earth because I can't find her anywhere. If ever you would like to meet or just talk, call me at 0617020289. Pam

Thanks Pam, Glad to hear from you.

today is my 4th months anniversary!! Went to see my surgeon and it wenr well.

I'd love to meet but I'm traveling tomorrow to Thailand for 2 weeks!!

May I call you after my trip, end of the month?

So excited!! Hope to see you soon!