Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know for a fact that the TT is going to be the first thing I am going to want to have done - heck, I've been wanting that done for several years; however, was going to wait until I lost my weight ... well here I am several years later and guess what? No TT and not enough lost weight. I will probably need the boob job too as I've wanted a perk job and once I lose the weight, since my boobs always seem to be where I lose first, I will probably need not only a perk job but implants as well. I'm going to see if the PS that I hope to use in LV will be able to write it in such a way that insurance will help cover the cost -- they won't cover any WLS and I don't know if they will consider this due to WLS and deny it as well. If so, I will check out the doctor in Mexicali.

There was a gal that left Mexicali with us yesterday morning who had had a TT and boob lift/implants several months ago and she said her implants were something called Gummy implants -- not yet available in the US ... she said they feel very real and they certainly looked real ... I'm sure a Bob would have been willing to test them himself if he hadn't been sitting in the back of the van...LOL

I won't need to do anything to my arms except weight resistance, I am lucky in that my arms have never really carried much fat ... it's mostly all in my tummy and my inner thighs ... built in pillows is what I call them... LOL

(If this is a duplicate post, I apologize -- I thought I had posted something along these lines on this thread; however, nothing shows up ... I'm so ditzy today I probably forgot to hit the right button):)

I know for a fact that the TT is going to be the first thing I am going to want to have done - heck, I've been wanting that done for several years; however, was going to wait until I lost my weight ... well here I am several years later and guess what? No TT and not enough lost weight. I will probably need the boob job too as I've wanted a perk job and once I lose the weight, since my boobs always seem to be where I lose first, I will probably need not only a perk job but implants as well. I'm going to see if the PS that I hope to use in LV will be able to write it in such a way that insurance will help cover the cost -- they won't cover any WLS and I don't know if they will consider this due to WLS and deny it as well. If so, I will check out the doctor in Mexicali.

There was a gal that left Mexicali with us yesterday morning who had had a TT and boob lift/implants several months ago and she said her implants were something called Gummy implants -- not yet available in the US ... she said they feel very real and they certainly looked real ... I'm sure a Bob would have been willing to test them himself if he hadn't been sitting in the back of the van...LOL

I won't need to do anything to my arms except weight resistance, I am lucky in that my arms have never really carried much fat ... it's mostly all in my tummy and my inner thighs ... built in pillows is what I call them... LOL

(If this is a duplicate post, I apologize -- I thought I had posted something along these lines on this thread; however, nothing shows up ... I'm so ditzy today I probably forgot to hit the right button):)

I carry 80% of my weight in my abdomen so I know a pannus removal and TT will have to be done, but I'm going to wait until after we're done making babies. . .

I'm wondering if anyone had a complete change to their body shape?

I'm really round around the middle, big boobs, a heart shaped flat butt, and my legs are nicely shaped. I'm paranoid about ending up "pear" shaped. I don't want to lose my boobs completely. My mom is 100% pear shaped, little boobs, big butt and hips, smaller waist. She had LapBand in Nov 2007, and lost 75-78lbs, but was always pear shaped. So, she's just smaller pear shaped now.

So, has anyone's body shape changed? ? ?

I got my waist back. So I'm back to being more of an hourglass. (But with some pear in there too.)

the first time i lost all my weight i had my breast lifted. it was not a complete waist i had fun while it lasted. this time around the first thing i am going to do is my arms and back. i don't have that much fat on my tummy it is the first place i lose on so it is easy to hide the skin so it will be second. then i will do my breasts again. after that i will do my thighs, my thighs are always the biggest part of me. if i have the money at the end of it all i am going to buy myself a butt. lol i am black and all my white friends have bigger butts than me..ha. so not fair. so hopefully i have some fat left some where on me to take out and put back there because i dont want implants... i am not sure what my insurance will cover but if anything i will use the extra from my student loans. i was also thinking of donating the skin for burn victoms.

Hi. Just stopped by to say Hi and read over the link. As for me I would rather have my arms, back fat and breast done. If I get my tummy done or not is not a big issue. I have had the old fashioned C Section scar for almost 30 years now so its like a part of me. True its more pronounced now. Yes I would also love to have my thighs done. They have always been big. To get rid of the stretch marks and cottage cheese look would be wonderful and to have something to fill out shirts would be the realization of a childhood dream come true. LOL, wink:tongue_smilie:

Hi. Just stopped by to say Hi and read over the link. As for me I would rather have my arms, back fat and breast done. If I get my tummy done or not is not a big issue. I have had the old fashioned C Section scar for almost 30 years now so its like a part of me. True its more pronounced now. Yes I would also love to have my thighs done. They have always been big. To get rid of the stretch marks and cottage cheese look would be wonderful and to have something to fill out shirts would be the realization of a childhood dream come true. LOL, wink:tongue_smilie:

I've noticed even with "only" 26 lbs. gone my back bacon is a lot less noticeable and thankfully my arms have never gotten fat. I believe I will be able to tone that up with exercise. I will need a TT for sure, but I have needed one for years and once I get the fat gone, then there will be lots of loose skin there. And I am sure I am going to need a boob job -- I always used to say all I needed was a perk job; however, when I get all the weight off that I want to lose, the girls may need more than just "perked":biggrin0:.

I am definitely going to get the girls lifted. They are about a 38 long right now.

OMG you're too funny ... Bob is offering to "measure" to see if they really are a 38 Long.

:biggrin0::lol0::001_cool:

OMG!! 38 long is tooooooo funny!!!

I ALWAYS wated a TT! I thought I thought I wanted boobs too... but after shopping yesterday.... It's belly first... then legs! I'vee lost alot in my legs and butt and my legs are sagging bad:sad0:

And the butt looks like a pancake! But don't think I could handle a butt lift!!

I have actually heard of someone having implants in the booty to give it more lift and shape. I couldn't imagine having it done, but hey, to each his own. I have been saying for years that I want the girls lifted, but doubt I will be able to afford it. I am documenting the rashes I am getting from the pannus and am hoping to get the removal of it covered by insurance once I reach goal.

May I ask how U R documenting them???? I so far have had 1 RX for a pill tio help it. I also took a photo (digital) of the rash, but...excuse my bluntness, noting can document the order, P U!

LOL, cute, me I am a 38 almost there! I was not very large to start and always hated the fact my stomach stuck out more then the boobs did. LOL, wink

Michelle, every time I get a rash or anything else, I go to the doctor. That way I make sure that it is documented in my medical record that I am having ongoing problems with this. I have also had the doctor take photos and attach it to my record.

Michelle, every time I get a rash or anything else, I go to the doctor. That way I make sure that it is documented in my medical record that I am having ongoing problems with this. I have also had the doctor take photos and attach it to my record.

Good to know Susan. I have developed a rash the past few days -- have an appt. with my doctor I think this week so will be sure to have him document it and take a photo.