Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

getting closer to wednesday july 31st

OK can some body tell me word for word what happens when you first get to the hospital. This will calm my nerves to know what is head for me on Wednesday morning! Please thank you!

This was my experience , got to the clinic and they brought me to the pre op room had me change to a gown and sit in a chair with a warm blanket , the doctors came in and introduced themselves then the nurse brought me to the OR I got on the table they numbed my hand put in the IV which I did not feel next thing I knew I was in recovery

For me, they took me into pre-op had me change into lovely hospital attire, and scrub my tummy with some wipes. They than hooked up a warming blanket and started and IV. Than a more papers to sign and the anesthesiologist came to visit, he even told me a couple jokes! Finely my surgeon came in along with her assistant and before you knew it off to the OR. I was in pre op about 2 & 1/2 hours before surgery. But it all went rather quickly. Once in the OR they put a mask over my face and the next thing I knew I was in recovery. Hope that puts you at ease. It all went smooth as can be. Only found out in pre op that my insurance required I spend he night. All was smooth and easy on my end. So glad I did this! Blessings to you for a perfect outcome!

I'm so excited today is my day....The only problem i have is that i woke up this morning with a headache...uuugggghhhhhhh......

TodAy is my day too. :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using LapBandTalk

my day was horrible..had surgery came home and went to bed for 2hrs. got up and walk every hour...had to be rush to the ER for chest pains....

@myshine84 thanks alot. please keep me in your prays. I'm having some hard times ..... its not so much of the Lapband i think its the repair of the hernia....it feels like i want to burp but i can't and that hurts bad all in my cheat area....

@myshine84 thanks alot. please keep me in your prays. I'm having some hard times ..... its not so much of the Lapband i think its the repair of the hernia....it feels like i want to burp but i can't and that hurts bad all in my cheat area....

Hey hun I'm having the same problem feels like indigestion but it comes and it goes yea I had a hernia repair to I'm in the boat with you hunny I will deff pray for you and you can pray for me! Plus everything's gonna be alright I just pad my chest and breath!

@myshine84 the gas x does not work for me...i been taking the phazyme softgel and what a relief i have i wish i would have know that from the beginning.

@myshine84 the gas x does not work for me...i been taking the phazyme softgel and what a relief i have i wish i would have know that from the beginning.

Glad you found some relief sheww its already been a rough start for the both of us keep in contact with me hun! We are banded buddy's! I got instagram and Facebook and a YouTube page if you'd like to keep in touch hunny!

Mine went exactly the same as skb123. Nothing to fear!