Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lap Band Recipe Book

I was just looking around on Amazon and I found a book called "Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery" by Patt Levine and I was wanting to know of anyone that owns it and recommends it. From what I have read about it, it has a lot of good recipes for days,months and years after surgery. A good recipe book I think will help me on my journey and help other people too! Let me know!!

-Amine

I have never bought the book or heard anything about it. However, there are 2 different online places that I go to get more ideas... Emilysbites.com and LapBandFriendlyReceipes.com. Both are helpful if you are on a Full Regular diet and your Doc has cleared you for regular foods.

Cheers to idea and food.

Yeah I'll have to check those sites out for sure! I ordered the book off Amazon for like 5 bucks and I'm gonna check it out. If I find something worth sharing I'll be sure to post it!!

be sure you let us know about the recipe book... I have a lot of cookbooks but one specifically for us "bandsters" would be great....I found some really good recipes on BandedLiving.com if you want to explore that...it's also a good site for motivation and good advise...

I bought three books off Amazon and they actually have good recipes in it. That was one of them I purchased--I googles top lap band books and ordered three from that list

I bought three books off Amazon and they actually have good recipes in it. That was one of them I purchased--I googles top lap band books and ordered three from that list

Awesome Im going to be trying some this weekend since I'm into pureed/soft stage!

Awesome Im going to be trying some this weekend since I'm into pureed/soft stage!

I'm at the same--Prewarning chicken does not purée. Lol it's more of finally shredded. I tried to advance too quickly.

When where you banded? I was may 7th?

I'm at the same--Prewarning chicken does not purée. Lol it's more of finally shredded. I tried to advance too quickly.

When where you banded? I was may 7th?

May 21st just had my 1 week post op appointment today and they progressed me to puree/soft foods.

Try Jean McMillan' s lap band cooking book.Great recipes and tips for all stages.

I just got her book called "Bandwagon Cookery" in the mail today. It's awesome! recipes for all stages of post surgery diet, and they look soooo good! Really wishing I wasn't on pre-op liquids right now :-/ Lol!