Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No more adjustments

On Oct. 26-12 I found out I had esophagus dilation. Yesterday I was still having reflux on fluoro screen. Now don't know what to do.

I'm trying the carcinia gambogia that doctor oz spoke about on the show. I thought I would have this band till i'm 6' under. I'm 65 now

Carcinia gambogia???? Call you lap band doctor to discuss with him. Dr. Oz is not a lap band surgeon to my knowledge. You may do more harm than good, blindly treating yourself. What did they sat about the Fluoro? Surely there was a doctor there to order that test? Please take care of yourself and see a qualified medical team. Best Wishes.

Treating yourself with herbs or other tv related things is not helping your dilation. Esophageal dilation can become a serious thing if you don't stop trying to fix it on your own. You need to have your doctor tell you what to do. If your esophagus stays dilated and can't push your food down then you risk the chance of aspirating on your food and other things. Please talk to your surgeon.

On Oct. 26-12 I found out I had esophagus dilation. Yesterday I was still having reflux on fluoro. Now don't know what to do.

I'm trying the carcinia gambogia that doctor oz spoke about on the show. I thought I would have this band till i'm 6' under. I'm 65 now

I've never had any problems I can eat and don't have indigestion. I didn't have any smptoms ever till I went in for fluor on oct.

Ok, I don't get your original post "Yesterday I was still having reflux"?

Ok, I don't get your original post "Yesterday I was still having reflux"?

Doctor was still seeing reflux on fluoro screen feb.15 and he did give tiny fill, could not tell any restriction at all.

I'm pondering whether to go with the lap band revision to sleeve.

Doctor was still seeing reflux on fluoro screen feb.15 and he did give tiny fill, could not tell any restriction at all.

I'm pondering whether to go with the lap band revision to sleeve.

So you're saying they gave you a fill even though you showed you were having reflux? But you're not having any heartburn or other issues, other than no restriction? I think I've got it.

Do I understand your signiturd correctly that you have a 4cc band?

How much have you lost in the 7yrs you've had your band?

Sorry fir all the questions, just trying to understand whats going on with you that you are facing another surgery.

Thanks for your patience with me.

So you're saying they gave you a fill even though you showed you were having reflux? But you're not having any heartburn or other issues, other than no restriction? I think I've got it.

Do I understand your signiturd correctly that you have a 4cc band?

How much have you lost in the 7yrs you've had your band?

Sorry fir all the questions, just trying to understand whats going on with you that you are facing another surgery.

Thanks for your patience with me.

I have a 10cc band and was told it holds 4cc - don't know if that's correct or not looks like to me if a band is 10 cc it would hold 10cc. I've lost 45# before oct.26 gained 10# in Nov cause of being opened up so that puts me to 35# in 7 yrs. I have a friend my age who has oxygen problems and can't do a lot of exercise and we both are losing about the same. For me it's the knees. I going to take the 4cc off because it might not be correct.

I have a 10 cc band and currently have 6 ccs in my band.