Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SO WHEN SHEDDING WEIGHT DO YOU LOOSE THE WEIGHT ALL PARTS OF THE BODY??

FOR EXAMPLE BETWEEN ARMPITS, BETWEEN THE LEGS.ECT? FOR ALL YOU BANDSTERS WHO HAVE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT?

Yes, you lose fat everywhere, but not necessarily skin.

My dr said I would lose from the top down and he was right. I have lost everywhere... Face, neck, chest, arms, tummy, hips, thighs, calfs..... Even my feet. My fingers wnt down 4 sizes!!!

I started with 77" hips.... Now they are 37". I even have a space between my legs when I stand .... I NEVER had that before.....lol

Keep the faith Nessa... your day will come!

wow amazing your gonna make me cry FLORIDAYS THATS AMAZING TO KNOW . I CANNOT WAIT FOR SURGERY I WANT MY LIFE BACK I HAVE A 22 MONTH OLD SON THATS NEEDS ME DEEPLY.THANX

No need for tears...we all started the same way.... We hit a point in our lives where enough was enough and we chose to do something about it.... You are there... Just dedicate your life to this project and you will be successful. There will be tough times ahead but just remember how you feel right now...and that NOTHING tastes as good as thin feels!!!

Thanks everybody for posting... I keep reading these encouraging posts and it helps me stay extra positive and stay focused. I cant wait to have the space inbetween my thighs too!!! I have been overweight my whole life. Diet pills, weight loss programs, diet shots, and even Alli didnt work for me. So looking forward to being able to play and run with my younger sisters, who are 7 and 5, and feel confident with myself. Good luck to you and any future banders! :)

I am agree with you but also disagree with you somewhere. I think there is different exercise for different parts of body. And you should also contact a trainer for all these purpose.

I am agree with you but also disagree with you somewhere. I think there is different exercise for different parts of body. And you should also contact a trainer for all these purpose.

I respectfully disagree, every trainer I have worked with has told me that they can help me build muscle in a certain area, but that there is no exercise to remove fat from a specific spot, and I have found that to be true. With that said, people are different, and I am by no means the final word on weight loss :D

A agree with Terry. Weight training is to gain muscle, not lose fat. Aerobic exercise will help with weight loss.

You can't spot reduce with exercise. That is a known fact.

Even at my thinnest (BMI of 21) I didn't have a space between my thighs. Luckily I don't like that look anyway so I wasn't too bothered but we can have particularly stubborn areas that remain 'fatter' than anywhere else. Mine was my thighs and my mid-section (I looked very straight up and down, rather than have a small waist, no matter how much I lost). You could see my ribs easily but my thighs remained nice and plump.

I have a friend who is still round in the middle despite her weight loss but man she has legs to die for!

i lost in the face first.. then the stomach and legs hell my feet went from a 7.5 to a 6...lol.... The place i lost the least was in my breast cup size. When i started i was a 44H... Now im a 36G, some times a FF. Hoping to have a reduction in the near future.

I did have a Tummy Tuck a year ago today.... Love my new tummy...

Even at my thinnest (BMI of 21) I didn't have a space between my thighs. Luckily I don't like that look anyway so I wasn't too bothered but we can have particularly stubborn areas that remain 'fatter' than anywhere else. Mine was my thighs and my mid-section (I looked very straight up and down, rather than have a small waist, no matter how much I lost). You could see my ribs easily but my thighs remained nice and plump.

I have a friend who is still round in the middle despite her weight loss but man she has legs to die for!

you are such an inspiration....