Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ordering if there's anyone who has done this procedure and not full TT. Insurance covers this not full TT.

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

i had it done on tuesday the 3rd.the only real pain i am having is when i try to move.i am very swollen and the binder is driving me crazy

i had it done on tuesday the 3rd.the only real pain i am having is when i try to move.i am very swollen and the binder is driving me crazy

Laura, u had panni only? It's hard to find someone that didn't do tt too. I'd love to hear all about ur experience, r u pleased? Maybe a little too soon to tell? Feel free to message me

Laurie- I would also live to know if you wish you did the TT too. I'm debating it. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain though

i dont kno yet if i am happy with the results,as i am still very swollen.but,i'm sure i will be ,because all that skin isnt there any more.

a pani is all y insurance would cover and i cant afford a full tt.

i dont kno yet if i am happy with the results' date='as i am still very swollen.but,i'm sure i will be ,because all that skin isnt there any more.

a pani is all y insurance would cover and i cant afford a full tt.[/quote']

Hello. The only two people I know to have had tummy tucks are not extatic. Their bellies are super firm but I think because they may have gained a little weight their bellies protrude like a little beer belly. Not sure why because you would think the fat would be in top of it not pushing it out but it's still firm but popped out. Both of these ladies are not WLS patients so my e they were not as diligent keeping the weight down. But this makes me just want to go with a panni not ful tt. Hope this helps. Way to go you guys. How long ago was lap band surgery?

I had my full TT Feb. 15th and could not be happier. Wednesday will be 8 weeks out. I'm cut from hip to hip. I equate my pain with my 2 C-sections. I took the percocets for the first two days and then only at night to help me sleep for the next two nights. I was up walking around my block on day three and back to my desk job in 12 days.

My doctor did not use drain tubes and stitched from the inside and glued the outside. I still have some swelling and numbness around the incision line, but that is normal.... had the same thing for my sections.

Total cost $8800 out of my pocket.....

i still cant tell yet if i am happy with my panni,i do know that the excess skin weighed 5lbs.

If you are not at optimum weight before a TT, and have fat inside your abdomen, you will still have a pot belly, a Tummy Tuck cant touch that . The only way to further flatten is to lose the weight!

I would equate the pain of a tt with a csection for sure but I was over my csection in a week, tt takes a lot longer!

it was out patient.didnt take long at all,but every case is different.the extra skin weighed 5lbs.

I had a circumferential lipectomy after I lost weight the first time. I didn't have the muscle repair. I couldn't be happier with the results. Even though I've gained most of my weight back, I still have a flat belly and no saggy skin. I don't have love handles, either.

I had my Tummy Tuck 3 years ago before my weight loss surgery. At the time I hadn't planned on having lap band. I was at a point I just wanted to get rid of my excessive belly fat. So, I consulted with my surgeon and he removed about 8lbs. Now, I have had the lap band and I am losing weight I still do not regret doing this first. So, just a FYI use a surgeon that will do free Lipo around your sides and hip--mine did. I promise you will be satisfied.