Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone From Liverpool Or North West England??

Says it all in the title really! :)

I'm trying to find any local support network/meetings. Can't find anything on the net. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Good luck peeps x

Hi There i'm from north west in Wigan ,,, and Mr Sigurdsson fitted my band at dolan park, England. GOOD LUCK :) With your surgery , And i went to a group in manchester when i first had my band fitted all them years ago. x

Hey Daisy

Thanks for the reply :) I'll be getting banded by Mr Sigurdsson end of April hopefully :) Any tips for the day?

Hi daisy I am in the uk but Scotland been banded for 12 days, good luck with your journey

Hope you're all doing well. TaysideBell I know you're doing amazing lol x

Hi there

I'm from the UK, north yorks not too far away.

Banded in the 7th April with the hospital group.

Here to chat if you need x

Take care

Vickie x

Im from North Wales. Banded May 2013. Lost 6 stone. Happy at size 10 now. Would love a buddy to share tips or advice.

Wow that is amazing! Well done

Inspiration,

did everyone do it with the hospital group at Dolan park or with another company??

I'm not really happy with my aftercare, has anyone else had any problems????

Vickie x

I used WLS group and was banded in Hertfordshire. My follow ups are in London. Banded last September x

Had mine with Spire in Wrexham. Andrew Baker. Very happy with care before and after. Staff are great and always happy to give advice. Had few stuck episodes which they were great with phoning me back and putting mind at ease that it will shift eventually which it did. Not an easy option for weight loss you have to work at it.

Sue

Had mine with Spire in Wrexham. Andrew Baker. Very happy with care before and after. Staff are great and always happy to give advice. Had few stuck episodes which they were great with phoning me back and putting mind at ease that it will shift eventually which it did. Not an easy option for weight loss you have to work at it.

Sue

Your so right that's it's not an easy option. Think a lot of people think your banded, don't eat as much and that's it weight falls off. It is tougher and certainly a life change. But all said and done I'd do it again in a heart beat x

I got a call from the dietician on Wednesday and she asked me how my chat with the nurse went, she was pretty shocked when I told her no one has spoken to me since I left Dolan park, she eas very apologetic and said I should have had a couple of phone chats with a nurse!! So I'm feeling pretty hard done by at the moment and unsure if what to do.... I'm quite easy going and I don't wanna kick up a fuss especially since everything seems to be going ok with me, think ill just keep my mouth shut lol

I'm totally prepared for this journey and the hard work it's going to take, it helps knowing I have you lovely ladies to call upon if I'm struggling :)

Take care

Vickie x

Gavin from Huddersfield. Banded 5th June. 6foot1. Was originally 28 stone 3 years ago. Lost 6.5 on Atkins diet. Put 1.5 back on in last year so was keen to get this weight increase nipped in the bud. Lost over a stone since 2 weeks before surgery. Losing 2lbs a day since surgery on 5th. NUTS.